Seems ARTPOP will never come

Permanently at square one

But is it really worth it?

Do we really deserve it ?

It happens when we're waiting

while our souls are fading

:cryga:

I see what you did there, and I love it

i honestly dont think there will be that much a set back gaga and interscope wont allow it. We also dont know the severity of the surgery and how long recovery will take but she will have nothing but the best people to help her. Also, rigjt before the balls cancelation we knee she wanted to record vocals a bit after the tour, with everything happening the way it did gaga could have bumped that up in the month that the tour was meant to continue.

I think the severity of her injury is pretty clear judging by the fact that her entire tour has been cancelled with no rescheduling.

I think that the single is closer then we think. Last year in August a mysterious gaga related twitter account tweeted "February 22nd" and this was a rumored release date for awhile. (Possibility of premiering it at MSG). While I still think this is far fetched, I believe that there could be announcement this day due to the fact that Gagas mom recently tweeted that she was decorating wheelchairs. Why would you decorate something if it wasn't going to be seen? She's not going to decorate something that is going to be shoved in a corner and forgotten about. I believe there will be some sort of public appearances in the near future. Hopefully the single will be successful without promotion because by the ways she hyping it seems that music from this album is her best music yet. If she does need the promotion there's no reason why she can't perform in a wheelchair.

I too am worried about her health and I think she's needs a break too. But I don't think she will. Just a thought,

ARTPOP is, from what little information we have gotten, a SUMMER album.

My summer will be boring without new Gaga music tbh.

:tea:

This - ARTPOP screams summer

Born Brave

I see your point, but don't forget, that both Justin and MJ are MEN. It's a shame, but in pop industry nobody gives a **** about female popstars over 35, or even 30, except if they established a great (and I mean it: GREAT) fanbase.. Sometimes it is not enough either. I don't think that anybody would be interested in a GAGA-COMEBACK 7 years from now, except hardcore monsters..

Most female popstars only stand for s-x appeal.. Gaga stands for something and I think that is what makes her timeless

WillRhapsody

To me ARTPOP screams Spring.

If ARTPOP is about a phoenix rising from the ashes, to me that is what spring is all about

Spring symoblizes rebirth, rejuvenation, renewal, resurrection, and regrowth

PopReaper

DJWS has part of the Necki Menij show in his mixtape, or am I going insane?!

It actually has

"u blocked me on facebook and now you're going to die"

:dies:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

:tea:

This - ARTPOP screams summer

It makes me laugh how she's promising a Summer album. Because if she releases it in Summer for the USA, it'll be Winter in Australia (and the Southern Hemisphere in general). :laughga:

It actually has

"u blocked me on facebook and now you're going to die"

That quote is from "INTERNET FRIENDS" by Knife Party. I don't think it's from the Necki Menij show.

Edited by momotaro

Could you imagine if she got wheeled out to perform the lead single - we all think she's still rehabilitating and unable to walk, and then she just gets right up and starts dancing?

Talk about a phoenix...it would be amazing.

I would die! Can u IMAGINE it!?

Gaga's wheeled out looking depressed with a blanket on her lap, the music starts off acoustic & sad till we're like "What even IS ARTPOP anymore!? FLOP!"

Then the s-xy dance music kicks in immediatedly, the stage becomes flooded with dancers & she comes flying out of her chair throwing some crazy shapes & singing her latest single "I'm Back!"

The thought of it is causing wet pants.

exoskeleton123

I'm convinced ARTPOP is never coming. It's sad. I just want new music from her really badly. I love Born This Way, The Fame Monster, and The Fame but i feel like the next evolution of Lady Gaga is upon us. Hopefully very soon....