Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

billboardcarter.jpg

AP?

ARTPOP 4th quarter. BYE.

This must be recent because it talks about how much the first 85 shows of the tour made. I AM NOT HERE FOR THIS. NOT HAPPENING.

EnigmaMonstr

nah that's not gaga lol. Thats the same song I've heard over and over at raves when Madeon plays lol.

damn. well does it have its own version cause I ****ing love it lol.

heavyMetalGAGA

This must be recent because it talks about how much the first 85 shows of the tour made. I AM NOT HERE FOR THIS. NOT HAPPENING.

No, it's from last year.

EGOT2027

No, it's from last year.

Then why would it say that the tour is just now hitting North America at the bottom?

As for Ryan Seacrest' s announcement, I do believe it is Cher not gaga unfortunately....but could it be The Greatest Thing????

As for Ryan Seacrest' s announcement, I do believe it is Cher not gaga unfortunately....but could it be The Greatest Thing????

Can it be!?

KXRvnYz.jpg

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

About that whole HMV thing...I'm not ready for the album in april!!

Guys she had surgery YESTERDAY. The tour would have ended at the end of March. I can't deal with the entire album in April tbh.

Honestly I want June single, September album. -_-

I can't at the people who say Gaga doesn't need RedOne :fail:

He's one of the BIGGEST hitmakers in the Pop Music Industry, and he helped get Gaga on the radar.

It would be sooo foolish if Gaga dropped RedOne, especially since (amidst the controversy of the tour cancellations, weight gain, court battles, etc) she's in desperate need for a Smash Comeback now more than ever!

*end rant* :coffee:

Beyonce is not the biggest female pop star. She is just one of the big ones. Cher has been an icon for years, she has an album coming out in March and therefore it will be her return to radio in years

ARTPOP due in the 4th quarter, eh?

I think most everyone is upset / in denial that we'll have almost another year without Gaga releasing much. As for me i'm trying to stay calm + collected.

just thinking out loud

We' ll just have to wait and see....what would be great is if it was The Greatest Thing finally being released....it would make up for all that wait and drama with ARTPOP