Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

So Ryan Seacrest announced on his show that pop musics biggest female is having a song premire on his show in 10 days..

i doubt but wonder if its gaga :]

Did you hear this PERSONALLY? Cus after that apparently photo-shopped picture of ARTPOP in April...I am not here for trolling.

Edited by liveontheedge7

EGOT2027

Maybe it is Gaga...10 days from now there was a scheduled 5 day gap in tour dates. That's the longest one in the entire NA leg I'm pretty sure.

Dylangaga

It's probably Demi Lovato. Damn it.

yeah thats who I meant haha I read somewhere it was her

Edited by DTook91

Jesse Pinkman

Its demi? :fat: she isn't the biggest star in pop :fat: she isn't the biggest star in anything :fat:

It's science, bitch

Liam Germanotta

omg if this is true gaga is such a genius ALWAYS PLANNING HER NEXT work of art!! we will see in the next few months omg my ears are not ready to be SLAYEDDDDDDDD

Well like the others said it really might be an uterus and not the sign of the aries...

Born Brave

So Ryan Seacrest announced on his show that pop musics biggest female is having a song premire on his show in 10 days..

i doubt but wonder if its gaga :]

Beyonce... :coffee:

Mary Sabola

well we know that she will be revealing the ALBUM release date on her birthday.. but she never talked about single release date

melodichard

Demi is the biggest female in pop y'all.

well we know that she will be revealing the ALBUM release date on her birthday..

We don't know that.

Born Brave

well we know that she will be revealing the ALBUM release date on her birthday.. but she never talked about single release date

We don't know that

EGOT2027

Demi's song isn't coming out until March 5th though.

I think this one may actually be Gaga. I mean why else would there be a 5 day gap in the tour dates?