💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

According to HMV ARTPOP will be available from April!

tumblr_mif127zwSt1r2xwlco1_500.jpg

How reliable is that store, and are they making people pay when they reserve or pay when they pick it up? Basically, do you know the supposed price?

My name isn't Timmers

How reliable is that store, and are they making people pay when they reserve or pay when they pick it up? Basically, do you know the supposed price?

I have no clue tbh. I just hope this is real and we'll get something in spring, at least a single.

misanthrope

Yawn, Zedd is being thrown around everywhere while Lady Gaga does nothing. It'll be interesting when ARTPOP sounds dated compared to Katy Perry

Redones music with gaga sounds so different from the music hes made with other artists. He made starships and on the floor for nicki minaj and j.lo but he wouldve never made them for gaga and i doubt she wouldve let him.

Why would Zedd be any different? The music he made for bieber and katy perry isnt the music hes making for gaga. Beauty and a Beat is a Zedd production thats on the radio constantly, so by your logic ARTPOP already sounds dated? Okay lol

Edited by misanthrope

misanthrope

Pffff if her own fans dont know the general release date because she, her camp, and everyone shes collaborated with is sworn to secrecy. WHY would this music store know the general release date and put it on blast for customers to see? Idk why they did that but i have no logical evidence to believe them. I call bull**** :P

Edited by misanthrope

Music producers are to artists as Painters are to colors of paint. And Vice Versa. I for one am excited for a Taylor Swift/Zedd collab :excited: I'm hoping I'm not the only one lol :Jase:

#OnlyTayTayFanInThisForum :ohwell: #SorryNotSorry #HideYoKidzHideYoWife :derpga:

I want that collab too!I mean, Taylor is awesome :hug:

HMV is legit but maybe they didn't get the memo for the album to be pushed back or could have heard it from a rumour. I've reserved from them before, it basically means that they'll get our phone number so that when it comes out, they'll save a copy for you and call you.

It's not like it's a scam or anything, they just thought it was the release date and you can reserve a copy to make sure you get one whenever it comes out. I reserved a TFM super deluxe edition one time because they were all out, but it ended up not getting restocked so I never got one but it's not like I paid anything.

Edited by Wendell

I want that collab too!I mean, Taylor is awesome :hug:

Glad I'm not the only Little Monster/Swiftie :hug:

So ready for that Taylor/Zedd collab to slay :music:

HMV is legit but maybe they didn't get the memo for the album to be pushed back or could have heard it from a rumour. I've reserved from them before, it basically means that they'll get our phone number so that when it comes out, they'll save a copy for you and call you.

It's not like it's a scam or anything, they just thought it was the release date and you can reserve a copy to make sure you get one whenever it comes out. I reserved a TFM super deluxe edition one time because they were all out, but it ended up not getting restocked so I never got one but it's not like I paid anything.

Thanks for the info!

My name isn't Timmers

order it quickly, it might never come out :derpga:

But then HMV will have to refund your ticket, err, purchase. ;)

(Even though they're not pre-orders, just a waiting list).

My name isn't Timmers

ElectricLover

This reeks of fake. The only way I can see this happening is:

1) Gaga releases the first single tomorrow or within the next few weeks.

2) She magically recovers from her leg wound which takes a minimum of 4 months to heal, therefore she can do as much promo as she wants.

3) The video for the first single has been filmed already and the photoshoots for the album have already been done and that's all we're getting until July-September when Gaga is expected to heal.

I honestly believe that date Gaga wrote on the pizza box last year more than this. :laughga:

If you think about it, we haven't heard any proper new GAGA material for almost TWO YEARS now!!! (yes, we had Stuck on You, Stache, Cake like Lady Gaga, but seriously? They are okay (okay, but not good) for fun, but let's face it, they are not satisfying at all.) I can't help feeling Gaga is becoming more and more irrelevant in the MUSIC industry day by day, and she is in the focus only with her weight gain, her perfume, and well, sometimes with her tour, which is officially over now. She REALLY needs to release some new material very soon, at least a single, because at this early career stage of someone like Gaga, who wants a place in the legendary lane, she simply can't afford such a big break of making music...

Hypocrateen

Redones music with gaga sounds so different from the music hes made with other artists. He made starships and on the floor for nicki minaj and j.lo but he wouldve never made them for gaga and i doubt she wouldve let him.

Why would Zedd be any different? The music he made for bieber and katy perry isnt the music hes making for gaga. Beauty and a Beat is a Zedd production thats on the radio constantly, so by your logic ARTPOP already sounds dated? Okay lol

:tea:

However Zedd was only a secondary producer in BATB. But you can really hear his characteristic sound in it.

Edited by hypocrateen