Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

If "ARTPOP" comes out this year, feel free to shade me, but face it, it's over

You guys were all up for saying "ERM MAI GAWD! ARTPERP IS NEVERR CERMING!" Well now you're all right

Are you one of those people that predicts things, denies people when they say you're wrong and leave the moment before you're proven incorrect?

If "ARTPOP" comes out this year, feel free to shade me, but face it, it's over

You guys were all up for saying "ERM MAI GAWD! ARTPERP IS NEVERR CERMING!" Well now you're all right

flop rat you need to stop mind reading, you know nothing about gaga and neither do i. so stop acting mighty and high like you're an insider. get on photoshop and correct that avatar. you clearly think highly of yourself if there's avi for your name.. who r u hun

WillRhapsody

1st- Nobody has any idea how ARTPOP sounds

2nd- I doubt she would just give up on the album she has worked on for thr last 2 years

3rd- Gaga can always re-produce each song for a fresh sound(if it is that bad)

I think people going a little crazy. stay calm ,and plz no fighting Gaga wouldnt like it and im an insider :derpga:

Edited by William12698

Are you one of those people that predicts things, denies people when they say you're wrong and leave the moment before you're proven incorrect?

Read my previous comments! I've been all for ARTPOP, speculated over everything and felt positive about it, but due to recent information, I have reason to believe that (with Gaga's condition, and her need to release the freshest of fresh music) that she'll change the whole thing and start again later ... And tbh, its what she needs, a good healthy break! ... All these fans telling her to wheel herself to the studio ... Its not fair on her, a diaphragm can't work under the strain of being sat down, she needs her full health for the quality to be up to her standards

Read my previous comments! I've been all for ARTPOP, speculated over everything and felt positive about it, but due to recent information, I have reason to believe that (with Gaga's condition, and her need to release the freshest of fresh music) that she'll change the whole thing and start again later ... And tbh, its what she needs, a good healthy break! ... All these fans telling her to wheel herself to the studio ... Its not fair on her, a diaphragm can't work under the strain of being sat down, she needs her full health for the quality to be up to her standards

I'm sure people have made fantastic albums with far worse injuries

Yet "fans" are still insistant on her releasing new material yesterday! All I'm saying is, now we need to not get our hopes up for something that probably wont happen and just let Gaga chill out!

Not fighting, just soo many fans have been overhyped so they think they can just say "pffft, shes not even that ill, she can still release ARTPOP this year".

I think we need to just be there for HER and not her career atm, you forget she's human

Pure Adrenaline

I'm sorry but it's definitely cancelled. Shes gunna need a LOT of downtime (watch the scheiße video where her labral snaps!) and ARTPOP wont be fresh or exciting anymore... She'll get bored of hearing the same themes since after she released BTW & started to write ARTPOP & think "this music is tedious, they wont like it, SCRAP IT) just like she did with the born this way outfits for its first live performance ... She made a last minute cancellation and started the outfits from scratch.

As for the replacement in this instance, the best we can look forward to is a 15-track album in late 2014 filled with Adele-sounding stripped songs about the struggles of fame's fast-paced demands which will make no.1 as an epic comeback and because the GP are suckers for emotive music, but will dissapoint fans for the lack of fun we were promised.

Nothing we can do about it, its not anyone's fault, we just need to hope Gaga gets back on her feet soon! </3 xx

:fthis: :fthis:

she's gonna slay your ass with ARTPOP so u better be careful cuz she's comin for yo wig thou :Jase: :Jase:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

PopReaper

lol @ people thinking ARTPOP will be canceled because of an injury that takes less than 6 months to "disappear" :toofunny:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I'm sorry but it's definitely cancelled. Shes gunna need a LOT of downtime (watch the scheiße video where her labral snaps!) and ARTPOP wont be fresh or exciting anymore... She'll get bored of hearing the same themes since after she released BTW & started to write ARTPOP & think "this music is tedious, they wont like it, SCRAP IT) just like she did with the born this way outfits for its first live performance ... She made a last minute cancellation and started the outfits from scratch.

As for the replacement in this instance, the best we can look forward to is a 15-track album in late 2014 filled with Adele-sounding stripped songs about the struggles of fame's fast-paced demands which will make no.1 as an epic comeback and because the GP are suckers for emotive music, but will dissapoint fans for the lack of fun we were promised.

Nothing we can do about it, its not anyone's fault, we just need to hope Gaga gets back on her feet soon! </3 xx

You sound like such a fool.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Dylangaga

monsters stop being so DRAMATIC...save it for your drama class. nothing is being trashed CLEARLY IF DJWS is saying its goign to HIT US HARD and tara was tweeting about listening to it gaga IS NOT GONNA TRASH AN ALBUM SHE THINKS IS AMAZING..get real so SIT BACK let gaga recover for a few months BECAUSE SHE HAS EARNED IT even though some of you monsters are UNGRATEFUL and get ready to be SLAYED BY THE QUEEN coming for that SUMMER SMASH!!