💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

ryhanna

IF it's released as a single...

Burqa = :legend: (on the tittle alone)

It can still be subject to backlash if its not a single. If I recall correctly, If You Seek Amy was attracting a certain level of controversy before it became a single. Obviously it intensified after it was a single, but still.

paper unicorn

If the two volumes idea does happen (we all know how fickle Gagz is :teehee: ) then what if she released the "commercial" songs first, broke records, blah blah blah, then released the second volume just before starting the tour, which would have songs from both volumes.

That way she wouldn't repeat what is happening with BTWB where she is performing songs we've heard to death. :shrug:

I think it would be amazing :flutter:

YOU KNOW... *wildly transparent attempt to put this misguided thread back on topic*....I REALLY don't know how Judas wasn't more of a hit. I just cranked that for the first time in more than six months and went absolutely insane. The beat, and the breakdown is DOPE.

misanthrope

inb4 Burqa never existed and you are fuking idiots.

<3

Lets hope.

YOU KNOW... *wildly transparent attempt to put this misguided thread back on topic*....I REALLY don't know how Judas wasn't more of a hit. I just cranked that for the first time in more than six months and went absolutely insane. The beat, and the breakdown is DOPE.

Its an acquired taste in my opinion, I know everyone blames the religious aspect for its floppiness but in all honesty I just think the song was too much for a lot of people. Hence why it wasn't a safe choice as a single. Its really abrasive sounding lol catchy but abrasive

Edited by misanthrope

Lets hope.

Its an acquired taste in my opinion, I know everyone blames the religious aspect for its floppiness but in all honesty I just think the song was too much for a lot of people. Hence why it wasn't a safe choice as a single. Its really abrasive sounding lol catchy but abrasive

Very, very true. It's very clubby. Almost too much so. Still, it's catchy. The religious prattle from Bible Bashers didn't help it though. Which is a big, big shame. Oh well, if BURQA does exist, it'll cop *lots* of crap from defensive Muslims and the Extremists will become even more over-zealous when she announces tour dates in their countries. A shame, I really hope the ARTPOP-era is free from serious controversy.

Edited by momotaro

All I need is a norco and I won't care. Can I say that here?

ANYWAY, I don't like TEA or Burqa as titles. But I do like Sex Dreams and G.U.Y.

I just don't like TEA because its a reference from drag slang. So over the whole drag-culture-as-trend thing :redface: But when it comes down to it if its catchy I probably won't give a **** about the title. The only one I can see just straight up not liking is Burqa because I dislike her wearing them and I can only rightfully assume if that song is included on the album and shes been wearing them so often that it will be a recurring thing. I'm just not into that at all lol

Maybe she'll create a new futuristic Burqa that glows and changes color and i place of the eye slit will be some sort of ARTPOP shades that are part of the Burqa. Idk, but it's Gaga. You never know what she's going to do till she does it.
We're all Stronger Together!

Lets hope.

Love songs will always be #1 Hit

Poker Face

Love Game

Paparazzi

BAD ROMANCE

Alejandro

You and I

The Edge of Glory

Boy when I can't find my stache I give up upu upup i need to deal with myself and get messed up messed uup

this is the song played at BTWBall

https://soundcloud.com/the-sicko/sicko-rose-thorns

I love it

If the two volumes idea does happen (we all know how fickle Gagz is :teehee: ) then what if she released the "commercial" songs first, broke records, blah blah blah, then released the second volume just before starting the tour, which would have songs from both volumes.

That way she wouldn't repeat what is happening with BTWB where she is performing songs we've heard to death. :shrug:

I think it would be amazing :flutter:

Didn't Gaga say in LM chat that the idea for two volumes was scrapped? I'll check

Edit: Didn't find it, probably my imagination playing tricks

Edited by phoenix47

Daenerys

Boy when I can't find my stache I give up upu upup i need to deal with myself and get messed up messed uup

this is the song played at BTWBall

https://soundcloud.com/the-sicko/sicko-rose-thorns

I love it

This is actually called "Toxic Rain" by Fernando Yanci... I just found and bought on iTunes.

I'm hoping she sampled this for a song on ARTPOP... Maybe not but reaching my life away.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen