Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Redstreak

OMG yes!!! I can't at the people who pretty much worship Heavy Metal Lover. It's good, but it's not THAT good

DEFINTELY not better than Bad Romance

:staymad:

My iTunes playlist would disagree. But then again I can only speak for myself. :ohwell: I say they are equal in terms of my enjoyment.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Born Brave

I think people just get carried away with Born This Way because its the most recent album... then after ARTPOP comes out everyone will be like ARTPOP > Everything else...

melodichard

Heavy Metal Lover is sick! My friends and I would drink to it last summer before going out to the club. It was the perfect soundtrack.

Anyway, ARTPOP! Yeah! It's coming, has to be after the tour ends.

I think people just get carried away with Born This Way because its the most recent album... then after ARTPOP comes out everyone will be like ARTPOP > Everything else...

not really, most of btw was crap... ARTPOP's music will speak for itself... It won't be better simply because it's newer..,

not really, most of btw was crap... ARTPOP's music will speak for itself... It won't be better simply because it's newer..,

true:( i remember listening to the fame monster for the first time, my mind was blown away...with born this way i was like yeah some nice beats, its gonna grow on me...

Evanescence

Can you not be so ****ing pretentious as to say Born This Way crap?

Your ears are your own.

true:( i remember listening to the fame monster for the first time, my mind was blown away...with born this way i was like yeah some nice beats, its gonna grow on me...

The first time is always the best time. Same thing with Gaga. Your expectations are too high, The Fame Monster is good but too overrated in this fan base. It's half the size of Born This Way ....

jacksonbyrd

at BTWB on the 29th, Gaga talked about her 'new record' several times. Describing it as "The Phoenix rising from the ashes."

Born This Way was pretty great.

-now that we're heading into ARTPOP, I now notice how much I defend that album lol. I understand you may not have liked it, but even objectively BTW is far from crap.

3 points in and ready for more

pie-kun

at BTWB on the 29th, Gaga talked about her 'new record' several times. Describing it as "The Phoenix rising from the ashes."

Hasn't she been saying that? I feel I've heard this before.

Evanescence

Someone post this yet?

so May 12th? That's a day after my birthday :fan:

Edited by Evanescence

Blank Space

Hope it slays all others who will be charting Praying for something big like Bad Romance or Poker Face :legend: I hope with ARTPOP world will fell in love with Gaga once again like they were in TF(M) era :giveup:

misanthrope

pshh. I've seen you rant about Marry the Night's stupidity but despite its list-like lyrics I think it was a gaga-esque club banger. Theres gems on it for sure. And you cant possibly know whether or not ARTPOP's music will speak for itself.

Can you not be so ****ing pretentious as to say Born This Way crap?

Your ears are your own.

The first time is always the best time. Same thing with Gaga. Your expectations are too high, The Fame Monster is good but too overrated in this fan base. It's half the size of Born This Way ....

The Fame Monster is not overrated by this fan base. The only reason people say that here is out of defensiveness for people thinking Born This Way wasn't as good. I mean as much as I think Born This Way is dope as hell even I can admit The Fame Monster is her crowning glory not just because of its broad popularity but because her execution was generally on point that era, unlike during the BTW era.

Edited by misanthrope