Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Redstreak

She tweeted something the first. then waited a few days on the fourth. Maybe something tomorrow on the seventh? :blehga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

She tweeted something the first. then waited a few days on the fourth. Maybe something tomorrow on the seventh? :blehga:

Well, she could add #2 to the chrismass list since tomorrow is my Christmass. (orthodox christan here :laughga: )

How awsome will be to have an amazing EDM Ballad on ARTPOP. Can you imagine ? Something like Bad Romance but more EDM than POP and a little slower :O

yes, please

Well, she could add #2 to the chrismass list since tomorrow is my Christmass. (orthodox christan here :laughga: )

@ladygaga "To all my Orthodox Christian monsters, your Christmas gift is that I'm releasing ARTPOP to your people exclusively. No one else can listen to it though. Xo Gagz"

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Can we stop pretending to be people we aren't in this thread? Not that funny anymore...they come off as pointless posts. Thanks

George Black

I know they isn't any chance of this happen but I would still love PARTYNAUSEOUS ft. Lamar on ARTPOP

Yeah, I'd love it too. Kendrick Lamar is one of my favorite artists nowadays.

Ah man, so this really couldn't be a little teaser? damn. Oh well! I can still party to it lol

I'm happy that it's fake tbh

@ladygaga "To all my Orthodox Christian monsters, your Christmas gift is that I'm releasing ARTPOP to your people exclusively. No one else can listen to it though. Xo Gagz"

To be more precise:

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

Hristos se rodi! ARTPOP is gonna be released in April. xx

Can we stop pretending to be people we aren't in this thread? Not that funny anymore...they come off as pointless posts. Thanks

But we were Born This Way. :derpga:

Edited by JEANBO

Galactic Mess

I swear I'll have a serious meltdown if she doesn't give us dates this month.

This wait is making me crazy like a deaf man in the dark!

I really want at least one song that shows off her vocals. I kinda want a song like Marina & the Diamonds' song, PrimaDonna, starting off kinda slow and you just hear her voice, then the music kicks and makes you want to dance

JudasInTheDark

I swear I'll have a serious meltdown if she doesn't give us dates this month.

This wait is making me crazy like a deaf man in the dark!

This :laughga:

Pure Adrenaline

I know they isn't any chance of this happen but I would still love PARTYNAUSEOUS ft.Eminem on ARTPOP :cry:

I like it this way better...really I don't find Lamar so interesting there isn't anything special in him at all, while on the other ahnd we have the GOD of rap Eminem aka Slim Shady. Just Imagine PARTYNASEOUS starting with Eminem introducing Gaga then she start singing in a little b---hy/sluty way similar to GH then comes the chorus wil amazing EDM instrumental then in the 2nd verse the whole song start changing till we come to the bridge we Eminem start rapping, the beat became faster and faster and then comes Gaga singing and after that come the breakdown and it's rally catchy club banger #1 worldwide......

Give this thread like 2-3 more weeks and you'll see page â„–1000 :)

weeeks with this tempo will get to 1000th in days since 2013 start we made about 140 more pages.....

What the hell is up with these long bouts of no tweets from Gaga!? I hate not hearing from her… She's probably getting ready to tweet about ARTPOP :derpga:

inb4 she just tweet "Really tired whole week been working in the studio, don't have time to sleep. See yo in the ball. Luv you. #ARTPOPSOON"

:lolgaga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

melodichard

This place was more fun when people were a--lyzing GaGa's red lipstick on the BTW cover for dates. :-)

Hypocrateen

That would actually be hilarious. I would totally buy the book. It could be sold at the BTWB. And when she would read it in the middle of a concert she could have all the people who posted notable things come on stage and read their lines. Ratchet Slower, Hercules, and ARTPOPBEMINE could all be there and we could all spill a tank of tea on them.

Omg I'm all for it :lmao:

I will fly to America just to see this happening :derpga:

lodylody

Lead Single: Gaga Style

Lyrics:

And there was, a crazy lady,

Who wore (wore!) a meat dress (dress!),

She is so crazy she could make (make!)

You go (go) into cardi cardi cardiac arrest (rest rest rest rest rest rest rest re-re-re-re-ressst)

GO GO GAGA STYLE!

GAGA STYLE!

GA GA GA GA

GO GO GAGA STYLE!

:derpga: