Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I’m still Beautiful and Dirty Rich, you sick nasty dirty b---h

Does anyone remember these lyrics from the wait and speculation for "Born This Way"?

I don't remember if we decided that they were fake or not, but I absolutely loved them back then and was disappointed when I didn't hear them on the album.

I'm here for these lyrics actually being real and somehow being on ARTPOP!!!

Galactic Mess

This b---h needs more number ones, even kecha has the same amount of #1's as gags :sick: :sick: :sick:

BTW 6 weeks at #1

Burqa is my fave title so far sounds epic :excited2:

I also think #1's are great, but IMO they shouldn't be her priority - she should focus on making songs that will make a big impact and last for the ages, like BR

This b---h needs more number ones, even kecha has the same amount of #1's as gags :sick: :sick: :sick:

BTW 6 weeks at #1

Burqa is my fave title so far sounds epic :excited2:

#1s don't matter if no one can remember them.

For example, Hold It Against Me and 3 both went #1, but Till The World Ends was in the top 10 longer and easily had much more impact than either of them. Mariah Carey has like 2847857326 #1s, but that means little, since no one can remember more than a few songs by Mariah.

(no shade to either, love em both)

20 years from now, people will remember influential, memorable songs - and songs CAN be huge without having been at the top spot.

Hopefully all these news articles and rumors about ARTPOP, make Gaga spill some info!!! I'm so hyped. I can't live :rip:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Galactic Mess

#1s don't matter if no one can remember them.

For example, Hold It Against Me and 3 both went #1, but Till The World Ends was in the top 10 longer and easily had much more impact than either of them. Mariah Carey has like 2847857326 #1s, but that means little, since no one can remember more than a few songs by Mariah.

(no shade to either, love em both)

20 years from now, people will remember influential, memorable songs - and songs CAN be huge without having been at the top spot.

This. Thriller didn't make it to number one on the Hot 100 and I can't think of a song with more impact than that on modern music.

romonster

My cousin, who works at Interscope as an intern told me that she was giving people at the label something and she heard them in a meeting with Gaga and they were talking about a release date to choose for the single, they picked 3 dates 1.11.2013, 1.18.2013 & 2.11.2013. She said Gaga seemed to be on the side of debuting the single at the BTWB next friday and releasing right afterwards, while her people were in favor 2/11 becasue it would be given promo at the Grammys, but Gaga said something about "performing already". She walked in in the middle of that sentence and that's all she heard and her people said but then it is bam performance and release and Gaga said a performance at the BTWB would be better becasue we have waited enough. The label seemed to be giving in and my cousin had to leave to go do something else before they chose a single. That is all I have now!! I hate trolls, believe me I am not f***ing with you!!!

I really hope you're not trolling...

I really hope you're not trolling...

Why are we even willing to give any of these people chances anymore! The odds are astronomical that they're lying or just seeking attention. I'm not gonna get my hopes up even by 0.00^3003% (which is a LOT of zeroes!)

珈琲ちょうだい

ajmsamuel

oh you better not

gaga calls us monsters for a reason :nails:

you're gonna die honey :laughga:

kindest regards

romonster

Why are we even willing to give any of these people chances anymore! The odds are astronomical that they're lying or just seeking attention. I'm not gonna get my hopes up even by 0.00^3003% (which is a LOT of zeroes!)

lol you're right but at this point I'd do anything for release dates from ARTPOP :laughga:

lol you're right but at this point I'd do anything for new music from ARTPOP :laughga:

Fixed ;)

Edited by cocotutch
珈琲ちょうだい

George Black

This. Thriller didn't make it to number one on the Hot 100 and I can't think of a song with more impact than that on modern music.

:tea:

A #1 debut with 3 days of sales is IMPOSIBLE with the new billboard rules..

hope she doesn't ruin her chance to have a #1 debut this time like she did with Judas :sick:

What are the new rules, just wondering? (simplify them for me?)

And also, please please please single release in Jan/Feb (pre-Grammys)

George Black

What are the new rules, just wondering? (simplify them for me?)

And also, please please please single release in Jan/Feb (pre-Grammys)

I dont care about the grammys tbh, I just want a january release because Im dying for new music

Dylangaga

I honestly hope she releases a song other than the album title song liek she did with BTW..or not even have a song ARTPOP..I'm here for the lead single being Tea "I'm spilling tea for these b---hes I'm spilling it on the dance floor" lol