Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Same same???

What does that mean? The songs progress toguether? Is it an obvious copy? :duhga:

The chord progression, maybe if you read my post correctly.

Its F#, E, B, F#

HarryTheNight

If she wants to dominate 2013 she has to release it in time.

I'm sure it will be a March release. She waited long enough already.

This! she can't be all ##ARTPOP2013!!!1!!1 and then release it midyear, the lead single atleast has to be out in the first quarter

The chord progression, maybe if you read my post correctly.

Its F#, E, B, F#

Sorry man... I have no knowledge in music… I don’t know the vocabulary… Just trying to understand...

I hope it's at least released as a bonus track for the app or on the deluxe edition of the cd

Can I find it anywhere?

I feel like the New Year's Eve announcement we are expecting will be the Born Brave Bus pictures or something like that. I know she tweeted it already, but tomorrow night she'll probably tweet more pics of the bus and be like " so excited for the revamped BTWB, Versace made all my clothes! see you soon #ARTPOP2013" If she gives us info I will be so happy, but I don't want to get excited for nothing, so I'm not counting on anything major.

Wasn't there a rumor going around earlier this year that NOBTR was on Katy Perry's re-release of Teenage Dream?

DaR34lestBeitch

OKAY there seems to be some delusion that i just need to call out:

1: NOBTR is NOT that great! its generic, its not new, and anyone suggesting it go on ARTPOP, or even the app is delusional as ****.

2: Gaga is NOT gonna play it safe with ARTPOP just because you all freak out over an artist's progression and adventure and exploration.

3: There was nothing wrong with the feminist part of scheisse, or the joyful message of the album in general

4: Get the **** over the fame monster. like seriously you're all starting to drive me crazy,

5: Innovative, fresh, and new are practically ANTONYMS of safe. if you're looking for ARTPOP to be "the new fame monster" or her "born this way apology letter" then get the **** out.

1: NOBTR is NOT that great! its generic, its not new, and anyone suggesting it go on ARTPOP, or even the app is delusional as ****.

2: Gaga is NOT gonna play it safe with ARTPOP just because you all freak out over an artist's progression and adventure and exploration.

3: There was nothing wrong with the feminist part of scheisse, or the joyful message of the album in general

4: Get the **** over the fame monster. like seriously you're all starting to drive me crazy,

5: Innovative, fresh, and new are practically ANTONYMS of safe. if you're looking for ARTPOP to be "the new fame monster" or her "born this way apology letter" then get the **** out.

THIIIIISSSSSSS

crisTEAne

HOLY DrunkyGa :)

fixed 4 ü :hor:

this!

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

lmfao. Express Yourself is a ****ty song though...

153s09s.jpg

ioyoH0deO7brW.jpg

Hopefully ARTPOP will be as successful as TFM.

DaR34lestBeitch

Hopefully ARTPOP will be as successful as TFM.

as long as its a great album, and gaga feels shes expressed herself, (no pun intended lol) then it will always be a success.

I'm gonna start my 2013 so ****ing depressed if I won't get news tomorrow. :cryga:

IKR?

I remember the 2012 New Years everyone was like 'ZOMG THIS IS GUNNA BE THE BEST YEAR EVUUUUUR!'

MG33i.jpg

look at it now :laughga:

VasilisVas

As unbearable as this wait my seem, at least we are officially in 2013 in a day. How far away can this album possibly be? All we can do is be patient. I'm here for some new Gaga music and totally ready to have my body slayed and ready to dance my ass off like cray cray in the gay clubs to new Gaga anthems but all we can do is waaaiiiittt and be patient. I'm sure the music will be worth the waiting time. Stay strong everyone :heart: :) ;) :wub: