Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Little Kermit

Yeah sure. Post the damn snipped on a site without 9000 ads in one page and 2 download buttons that won't even work.

http://yourlisten.co...32794/MY_ARTPOP

OH MY FING G0FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

HAVING A HEART ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTACK!

-THANK JIMMY AT SONY ATV!

sounds fake.

Pure Adrenaline

About this Xmas "gift" I think that wont be song at all, I think that on 24 she will say that she have surprise 4 us then on 25 she will announce the on 31 she will announce sth.....then 28,29,30 hyping it as fuuck with all this trend this..trend that and finally on 31 at 10AM she will give us a link that is counting hours to NYE... and at when the countdown ends the site will direct you to link that there's the APP.

Then when you buy the APP...there will be task that when you do it will open the APP, for example trend #Gaga'sAPPSLAYalltheBITCHES by posting it at least 10 times after the tenth time the APP will open....at first there will be just exclusive behind the scenes of the btw vid etc. and then it will start automatically update + will be more interactive games that will unlock stuff.....

MY POINT IS THAT WONT BE MORE LOGICAL IF SHE GIVE US THE APP RATHER THAN UNRELEASED SONGs :kisses:

Where did you hear this? :huh: I don't think my ears would even be able to register a song that fast. :shrug:...11 or 12 beats a sec....WHAT? :shocked:

whut tell me more about it....please give me some example :excited2:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

The app should be included with the album or something. Like when you purhase the album it has a code to download the app on your phone. A way to get bonus tracks or remixes. Something along those lines

YES! This is a flawless idea!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

About this Xmas "gift" I think that wont be song at all, I think that on 24 she will say that she have surprise 4 us then on 25 she will announce the on 31 she will announce sth.....then 28,29,30 hyping it as fuuck with all this trend this..trend that and finally on 31 at 10AM she will give us a link that is counting hours to NYE... and at when the countdown ends the site will direct you to link that there's the APP.

Then when you buy the APP...there will be task that when you do it will open the APP, for example trend #Gaga'sAPPSLAYalltheBITCHES by posting it at least 10 times after the tenth time the APP will open....at first there will be just exclusive behind the scenes of the btw vid etc. and then it will start automatically update + will be more interactive games that will unlock stuff.....

MY POINT IS THAT WONT BE MORE LOGICAL IF SHE GIVE US THE APP RATHER THAN UNRELEASED SONGs :kisses:

whut tell me more about it....please give me some example :excited2:

I WISH she gave us the APP on NYE/Christmas but I think she hasn't finished it yet so no :(

And yes, the album should have a code to download the APP or something, but APP must be released like 3/4 weeks before single and has special features or sth idk

And do you remember when she said: GET AN IPAD FOR CHRISTMAS

everyone was saying: ARTPOP coming CHRISTMAS TIME

I hope she releases the APP this month :giveup:

It would make sense for the App to be released around Christmas Time. At that stage she may put up the outtakes or something from ARTPOP, and slowly toward Autumn we will get more info through it. Songs, Release Dates etc until finally the Album. Makes sure all the Monsters have the App before s**t really goes down and ARTPOP Machete Kills all those basic b*tches. :)

珈琲ちょうだい

It would make sense for the App to be released around Christmas Time. At that stage she may put up the outtakes or something from ARTPOP, and slowly toward Autumn we will get more info through it. Songs, Release Dates etc until finally the Album. Makes sure all the Monsters have the App before s**t really goes down and ARTPOP Machete Kills all those basic b*tches. :)

Autumn? You mean Spring in Northern 'Earth' right? lol

Yes, she has to do that

APP FOR CHRISTMAS

Autumn? You mean Spring in Northern 'Earth' right? lol

Yes, she has to do that

APP FOR CHRISTMAS

Yeah! Sorry! Spring* for Northern Hemisphere :P It's our Autumn in Australia :)

珈琲ちょうだい

I think she should hurry because of all those articles that she isn't selling a lot in the USA compared to Taylor Swift and that she will lose her Twitter record... I know her tour is a big success so they are wrong, but the people might not know that. Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber also have had a lot of attention with the singles (album), awards, etc... I think Gaga should come back in the spotlight again with a new single, it will also increase the ticketssales. So hurry gaga! And what Perez does is just mean... Why does he actually hate Gaga nowadays?

HeavyPunkLover

I think she should hurry because of all those articles that she isn't selling a lot in the USA compared to Taylor Swift and that she will lose her Twitter record... I know her tour is a big success so they are wrong, but the people might not know that. Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber also have had a lot of attention with the singles (album), awards, etc... I think Gaga should come back in the spotlight again with a new single, it will also increase the ticketssales. So hurry gaga! And what Perez does is just mean... Why does he actually hate Gaga nowadays?

and she's invited for singing along with springsteen adn rolling stones. I mean WHO CARES if Taylor Swift is selling more ticket? She won't sell the half Gaga did worldwide. ANd who cares about Twitter followers. The game here is who is BETTER not WHO has more.

Chart and number are one thing. Music is another.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Sleigh Mama

Now I hope any ARTPOP material is stalled until late January.

....they tried to make me g to rehab, I said....well, yes.

fe2d1d1ea8d233bf203850cea0202fd4.jpg

No computer access and very very limited TV access (no cell phones) ...bless my poor media addicted soul

I'll miss you Lady Gaga, and all of you Little Monsters!