💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Redstreak

If we ever get to chat with gaga we should ask about the elton collab and see if its still in the plans for ARTPOP. She hasnt said anything about it in forever and i feel like the album has come along and changed alot since the announcement. It would be nice to have a little solid confirmation.

Yes, confirmation that it got scrapped. :derpga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Things that I think Interscope and Gaga should consider:

1) Releasing two pre-album singles and making sure they're the strongest out of the entire album -- particularly the 2nd single. They will make the greatest impact on the general public and will be played the most on radio. Releasing two really great singles prior to the album will give them much needed momentum in terms of sales. LM's will propel the single to the top in the beginning, the GP will keep her on top afterward.

2) Releasing all singles at the beginning of the week, so each single will debut at it's highest potential.

3) Releasing the lead and 2nd single with their videos. Their peaks will be towards the beginning, so it'll be worth it to place all cards on the table. In many cases, Gaga's songs make a much stronger impact when they're coupled with their videos. i.e. BR and Telephone.

4) Keeping at least the lead single's video down to the actual song's time length. It will garner more views if there's no lengthy intro or instrusive pause in the middle. Releasing the video right away instead of just an audio file will also result in massive youtube views.

5) Making the app available a month before the album's release for hype and promotion. A partnership with Apple or another really pretigious tech company?

6) Three to four months in between singles regardless of if the preceediing single drops off the top 10 or not. Radio stations are very wary of Gaga after the BTW era, so they need to take their time with ARTPOP. Each song must speak for itself.

7) An EP to ensure the era's (or at least its namesake) longevity.

8) World tour that starts after ARTPOP's third single and continues throughout and after the EP era. The tour is very segmented though, which would give her a lot of rest periods in between legs. Given 1 month touring periods with 1 month rest intervals, it would change a lot over time and would require repeated legs to extend the life of the tour. A lot of rest periods would also let her do things other than touring during this time, which would be crucial to the 5th album.

These are just suggestions, of course.

That said:

December 31st - Lead single and video

February 11th - ARTPOP App

April 1st- 2nd single and video

April 15th - ARTPOP Album

July 29th - 3rd single

August 12th - video

September 2013 - The ARTPOP Exhibit/ The ARTPOPERA World Tour

November 4th - 4th single

November 25th - video

February 10th - 5th single

February 24th - video

June 9th - EP lead single and video

August 11th - EP 2nd single and video

September 1st - EP album

November 3rd - EP 3rd single

November 17th - video

February 23rd - EP 4th

March 16th - video

September 2015 - Tour ends

That translates to about two years of Gaga slayage and complete cementation of her impact as pop icon for years to come.

Lady Who? Lady Gaga, b---h.

:derpga:

I like your ideas, but ARTPOP tour to start 2-3 months after the finish of the BTWB? Thats..... well..Gaga needs some break.. I mean March-April 2013 BTWB ends, and September 2013- a new tour.. she wont have time to design the new scenes, choreographies..... And I think that this era Gaga will do it like TFM- one single and then the abum will drop..not two singles. And so many singles from ARTPOP......We thought BTW would have 9 singles but look what happened to the 5th single.

Edited by unknownname

Here are my ideas.

01.01.13 - ARTPOP single announcement via Twitter, a la BTW

Mid-January - 1st single release

Early February - video for it + album announcement

Mid March - ARTPOP App

Early April - 2nd single release

Mid April - ARTPOP Album release

Early May - video for the 2nd single

Mid July - 3rd single

Early August - video for it

Mid November - 4th single

Mid December - video for it

March 2014 - 5th single release, worldwide tour launch

May 2014 - video for the 5th single

Probably an EP, with 2 or 3 singles for the tour, released in September, the EP era and tour will be over until June.

END ERA.

Edited by Nikko

Here are my ideas.

01.01.13 - ARTPOP single announcement via Twitter, a la BTW

Mid-January - 1st single release

Early February - video for it + album announcement

Mid March - ARTPOP App

Early April - 2nd single release

Mid April - ARTPOP Album release

Early May - video for the 2nd single

Mid July - 3rd single

Early August - video for it

Mid November - 4th single

Mid December - video for it

March 2014 - 5th single release, worldwide tour launch

May 2014 - video for the 5th single

Probably an EP, with 2 or 3 singles for the tour, released in September, the EP era and tour will be over until June.

END ERA.

We need 3 months break between the singles(videos)

BigDreamer

Here is my plan/timeline for ARTPOP, release amazing music january and prepare for the best and expect the worse and vice versa. Allow singles to play and last as long as their effective and catchy and if gaga starts to decline then hit the public with another hit. Anything to stay relevant and huge. Ultimately the music will be what carries or kills ARTPOP but if the music is good and accepted well by the GP then we can expect a nice long era. Planning it out as monsters is fun but we really should see how it all comes together and how its recieved before giving the next era a timeline. Ya know?

Highway Capricorn

This is kinda what I want

January 12th - 1st single

March 5th - 2nd Single

March 28th - Album Release

May 10th - 3rd Single

July 24th - 4th Single

October 7th - 5th Single

tomsches

what's the point in writing down timelines that you wish for? She will do what she wants anyway

I have this feeling that there will be title named "PSYCHOTIC MUSIC HEAD"

or maybe PSYCHOTIC MUSIC Edited by unknownname

or maybe SYCHOTIC MUSIC

What if "MUSIC" was in every single song title on ARTPOP :laughga:

RATCHET MUSIC

MUSIC TEA

MUSIC ARTPOP BABY :derpga:

PSYCHOTIC MUSIC HEAD

:troll:

This would be horrible :ohno:

Also, I don't like some of these ideas that have ARTPOP lasting til 2015 :laughga: That should only happen if the music is like...................................... REALLY good.

Edited by Pyrenti

or maybe SYCHOTIC MUSIC

yea, no.

What if "MUSIC" was in every single title on ARTPOP :laughga:

RATCHET MUSIC

MUSIC TEA

MUSIC ARTPOP BABY :derpga:

:troll:

she can kiss my ass, cause i will stop stanning her, if she do that

:derpga:

yea, no.

she can kiss my ass, cause i will stop stanning her, if she do that