Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Doogi

I'm just tellin ya what i heard lol

I'm scared :rip:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

SpaceAce

I'm just tellin ya what i heard lol 

And thank you for doing so! But omg I dont know whether to laugh or cry...

Hauser

Unfortunately no. All I do know is a that she definitely wore a pig nose at some point. I'll bother him with more questions next time i see him

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

never have i laughed so hard! not that im laughing at you, its just that the pig nose thing was so unexpected. 

And thank you for doing so! But omg I dont know whether to laugh or cry...

If it's any consolation, my friend does not consider himself to be a gaga fan but said she looked amazing, albeit over the top

SpaceAce

If it's any consolation, my friend does not consider himself to be a gaga fan but said she looked amazing, albeit over the top

Sounds like Gaga to me! Thanks hun :)

Sounds like Gaga to me! Thanks hun :)

sure! haha, heres another direct quote from him: "the music she was playing on set was very dark and elector dancey. I assume her new d--g stuff"

...lol

Doogi

I wonder if it was for ARTPOP, or maybe just for the September cover of Rolling Stone…

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

MessyTop

Apparently Gaga was indeed at Steiner studios today. . security was crazy.

My friend that works at boardwalk empire said that Gagas security team was all over the place.

Edited by GagainsiderNYC

joeymonda

I couldn't be more ready. Like how **** is "close"? Cause I feel like everyone's been saying we're "close" since last August. We still literally know NOTHING, how close can we be? No single name, no album cover... nothing. Ridiculous. This break between BTW and ARTPOP will forever be the messiest part of Gaga's career. I never want to look back. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Ancient Alien

ARTPOP on page 2212 tbh ;)

Andy Darko

I couldn't be more ready. Like how **** is "close"? Cause I feel like everyone's been saying we're "close" since last August. We still literally know NOTHING, how close can we be? No single name, no album cover... nothing. Ridiculous. This break between BTW and ARTPOP will forever be the messiest part of Gaga's career. I never want to look back. 

Probably not the messiest. It's only been two years and two months since she released BTW. 2 years and a half is the average time between albums for professional artists. It's just the part fans will have hated the most. But I mean we have semi-solid info that she's beginning promotion in August...so yeah, I would assume we're incredibly close. 

Edited by Andy Darko