💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Forrest Gump

Gaga was born at 9:53 am so wherever she is when it's that time that is when she might make an announcement

why do you know that

Hello Mr. Radio

I'm confused, why is everyone so excited? I've been out of the loop for a bit. Why do people think she's announcing info today?

George Black

I'm dozing off already but I just can't go to sleep because it feels like something's about to happen... Honestly, if she doesn't tweet something, it'll be the biggest meltdown ever. 

exoskeleton123

why do you know that

I read it on twitter. lol. if I actually knew that by stalking her I think that would be creepy

shiptowreck

All of this commotion has even some of the more pessimistic users on the edge of their seats. I feel like that says something.. 

George Black

I'm confused, why is everyone so excited? I've been out of the loop for a bit. Why do people think she's announcing info today?

A member of the Haus called Lacee tweeted #ARTPOP today, DJWS tweeted that he has been ARTPOPping the whole day and there were also other people tweeting about ARTPOP too, but I can;t quite remember

shiptowreck

Gaga: "Haus, for my birthday I want you all to make it seem like there will be some major ARTPOP revelation. Thank you." 

Dylangaga

A member of the Haus called Lacee tweeted #ARTPOP today, DJWS tweeted that he has been ARTPOPping the whole day and there were also other people tweeting about ARTPOP too, but I can;t quite remember

Stevieboi

RabbitHeart

If it means anything, it's still the 27th where I am, maybe she secretly snuck off to Hawai'i and is in my time zone :deadbanana:

Hello Mr. Radio

I think you're all overreacting. I'd love ARTPOP info today, but I think it's been pushed back because of her injury.

NathanC

That's because it's the number '3'. 

His shoes say Y-3. 

Not here to a--lyze footwear though 

:lmao:  :lmao:

ajmsamuel

Gaga: "Haus, for my birthday I want you all to make it seem like there will be some major ARTPOP revelation. Thank you." 

kindest regards

Michelle

All of this commotion has even some of the more pessimistic users on the edge of their seats. I feel like that says something.. 

I am one of those users and you are right, but I shall still remain my pessimistic self with my :popcorn:

I am always up for being proven wrong....

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

shiptowreck

I am one of those users and you are right, but I shall still remain my pessimistic self with my :popcorn:

I am always up for being proven wrong....

Exactly. And in this case, being proven wrong would be an absolutely WONDERFUL thing. 

Petrichor

Apparently Gaga is in the studio RIGHT NOW with DJWS in Chicago. Fans are waiting for her outside.