💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Miel

I purposely planned my surgery for tomorrow so that I can just sit in bed and read these meltdowns.....BETTER THAN NETFLIX.

rsz_1tumblr_mfg3dd0co51qcuk4to1_500.jpgvery smart

3 points in and ready for more

exoskeleton123

You got the right idea.

I purposely planned my surgery for tomorrow so that I can just sit in bed and read these meltdowns.....BETTER THAN NETFLIX.

EdgeOfGlory77

this "surprise" "out of the blue" theory makes sense. remember at the Skypeball when they asked them not to ask ANYTHING about ARTPOP? that was a red flag right there that they weren't planning on announcing the announcement of the announcement of the dates of the single and album...  :derpga: like Gagsy did for BTW

but for real. a surprise is very likely, whether its today or next week or next month

Edited by EdgeOfGlory77

3q425253qwewq

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'm refreshing her twitter, GGD, and google every 10 seconds

:AIR:

Oh my LANTA I cant. AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH

trailoptic

Do y'all think she'll give us a promo pic to go with the release date like she did with BTW?

j28QC.gif

Miel

-Lady Gaga announces on twitter the dates for her upcoming tour The Born This Way Ball

3 points in and ready for more

EGOT2027

I love how everyone's freaking out. Lets be homest....she's probably in bed somewhere in Chicago asleep with no idea we are expecting anything.

trailoptic

I love how everyone's freaking out. Lets be homest....she's probably in bed somewhere in Chicago asleep with no idea we are expecting anything.

She's an idiot if she doesn't know. 

chris777

She's an idiot if she doesn't know. 

:laughga:  :laughga: Ã¢â‚¬â€¹ 

sweetzombie

How many hours till midnight EST?

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

Raikou

no idea we are expecting anything

She's blatantly aware that we've been ravenously hungry for music since August.

:toofunga:

Edited by Superbia