💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga stop being so nice?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

There's nothing wrong with being nice.. I actually surprisingly agree with her message today (sans the hashtag idea). She isn't "forcing" us to act a certain way, we make our own choices ultimately, but the intention is good here, at least.

This whole Online Kindness schtick just seems so forced to me. Now, it's obvious she's not a bad person and that she's also not a saint (a businesswoman in her position can't afford to be), but she does tend to exaggerate her attitude/personality a little too much IMO.

I agree with this too though, 100% yes. That's why I take some of this POK stuff with a grain of salt..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nomorescheisse

No!  She's trying to be a good role model, and we all should applaud ( :lolgaga: ) her for that.  I mean, her statement about Justin being "Born This Way" after he risked innocent lives was a bad idea, but for the most part she is a great woman and I respect that.  

Being a diva is cheap.  As Sarah Silverman once said, "you're probably not a diva you're a c*nt"  :oops:

Right? we should all be supporting a lawbreaker who could have potentially killed someone, paws up

God ****ing damn it I changed my display name cause some other hoe got one similar to my old one and I completely forgot that you existed.

Anyway, LOL at people always misconstruing Gaga's positivity and turning it into something bad. Supporting his actions is OBVIOUSLY not what she meant.

Gaga is Life

I believe kindness gets you far in life and it's one of the reasons I look up to The Gaga :spin:

I dont think so :shrug: shes known for being a sweetheart :flutter: Im glad shes being nice about everything! :) Thats why I love her! Nothings wrong with being nice. Even if I dont like what he did or whatever and now that I think about it I think she was just asking us to be nicer to him and his fans

Although I don't like Biebers attitude, never did. but what shady tweet are you talking about? When she congratulated him on 40m? What was his reply? I dont think I know of this tweet :udidnt:

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

I think that's the message Gaga is trying to send. Justin has been getting hate and made fun of for years, and obviously that didn't stop him from turning into what he is now. He doesn't deserve support, because support also made him feel like he could do whatever the **** he wanted, but if we want Justin to stop being a twatwaffle we need to be supportive. 

Not supportive of him or what he's done, but supportive of his ability to become better. 

And Gaga is just saying we should be kind to his fans, because they're not the ones who messed up. They're just trying to be there for the person they care about. Maybe she feels protective of him and his fans because Gaga knows she's been down hard roads before, and it was the love and support of her family/friends/fans that helped her change. 

HOWEVER. I do think she's being a little too nice about it. Justin's behavior is not excusable, and his fans should understand what he did was dangerous and disrespectful. His fans shouldn't be supporting him or what he did- they should be supporting the person he needs to become. 

CakeLikeLG

i remember back in 2010 how many times Bieber, Katy, Rihanna and Kesha had been asked about Gaga in interviews etc. and how she didnt give a f about other popstars. Good times

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

J e s s e

Bitchga please

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

is there a way to mute a certain member of this site?

If you go to your user settings, you can select the ignore feature and never have see a member's posts again unless you want to.

Put your hands up... 🖤

Daredevil

Yaaaas I'm so here for shadyGa

Gaga is too noce and nice people are the ones who feel the most pain when they are being insulted

No, I like it when she cares for others etc.

But I think she should focus more on the music again, she spends too much time on the internet thinking about who's naughty and who's nice :miley:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived