Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think there are two types of Gaga fans?

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

No. It's not that black and white.

Exactly...every single fan is different.

We all have different opionions about 'era's', songs, fashion, performances, Gaga's action..

There is no point dividing fans into groups.

On a side note, I hate it when people act like they are better fans because they've known or loved Gaga longer or spend more money on her to buy tickets and merch. We all love the girl, just in different ways. Love doesn't need to be defined.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Phoenix

Do you think there are two types of Gaga fans?

"Gaga fans" that became fans during The Fame and The Fame Monster and that loved the musical style a 100% on both records, but started to be turned off with the Alejandro video, couldn't connect with the dark themes on Born This Way and Gaga's darker, less female looks, and are doing hard to really like ARTPOP?

And the "little monsters" that became fans later (during TFM or BTW), that can connect more to her darker appearance during Born This Way and love very specific art like the Alejandro video or ARTPOP as a project?

I'm the mixture. Became a fan/stan in The Fame , Just Dance era. And stayed fan, then evolved into a little monster continued loving her, more and more with every new thing she puts out. Still a monster! 4ever

💎

You forgot the fans who were stanning since 2008 and loved the light ànd dark stuff. Fans like me :crossed:

Love Trumps Hate

There are definitely fans who love an artist's work before a curve, but it's never that simple. I've been a huge fan of everything she's done until ARTPOP.

VforVendetta

You forgot the fans who were stanning since 2008 and loved the light ànd dark stuff. Fans like me :crossed:

I think there are ways to break it down, that could be one but it's really specific. I'm sure there are people who loved TF that liked BTW, and some who just came back with ARTPOP. I like both the darker and lighter stuff, in fact I tend to prefer a mix, and I barely even relate to her music half the time.

I see where you're coming from though, but it's hard to break it down that specifically cause there's always variations..

I liked her when she came out with Just Dance, then started loving her when she did the Paparazzi video  :giveup: But I've been a stan since TFM  :giveup:

Pop Art

I don't really think so. I'm sure that can be applied to a lot of people, but then there's those times when it can't. For example, I started stanning with Just Dance in 2008 and have been ever since.

nomorescheisse

Nah, there are tons of fans who liked her since the Fame and continued to do so through BTW and ARTPOP (at least the strong ones are still here after this confusing mess) :lolgaga:  I think that's most of us actually.

Stefani328

Same :)

FGGrayson

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

You forgot about the other category of little sh!ts that come to GGD everyday just to complain about something that Gaga did or said

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived