Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Do you think there are two types of Gaga fans?

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My personal timeline begins with being a casual fan with Just Dance and Love Game, other than her I wasn't really into American pop radio. Then I saw her perform Poker Face acoustic and I've been stanning since. I have always been a fan of performance artists and prior to Gaga listened to Japanese rock and pop. Japanese underground rock has a tendance to be theatrical and crazy. Much of the bands dress up and wear makeup and have themes and eras. So it us no surprise that I latched onto Gaga and am onto both her light and dark themes. Even Japanese pop tends to be a little bit more over the top than American pop. But I've been happy every single era and still continue to be do I don't fit into your categories. :shrug:

No. loved her in the beginning, love how she's changed, will (most likely) love what she puts out in the future.

I think SOME fans are like that, but definitely don't think theres just two types of fans.

I do believe monsters have different tastes and preferences but i  also believe once fan has become a monster they will always support gaga regardless.

Gaga is Life

I can see them being a type of Gaga fan, but I wouldn't say that's strictly it. You could feel many feelings towards Gaga and her music/fashion/etc so you could be one of many types of fans I think.

rivingtonreject

You forgot the fans who were stanning since 2008 and loved the light ànd dark stuff. Fans like me :crossed:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived