Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Do you think there are two types of Gaga fans?

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

Do you think there are two types of Gaga fans?

"Gaga fans" that became fans during The Fame and The Fame Monster and that loved the musical style a 100% on both records, but started to be turned off with the Alejandro video, couldn't connect with the dark themes on Born This Way and Gaga's darker, less female looks, and are doing hard to really like ARTPOP?

And the "little monsters" that became fans later (during TFM or BTW), that can connect more to her darker appearance during Born This Way and love very specific art like the Alejandro video or ARTPOP as a project?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You forgot the fans who were stanning since 2008 and loved the light ànd dark stuff. Fans like me :crossed:

This

Also there are another 2 types of fans:

Venusians and Gipsies

im a fan of of ever era. Only gaga could pull out TFM and then go with BTW whole message and dedication.
Shes iconic, weither FameGa or DarkGa or EqualGa or LoftyGa  :party:

SEVDALIZA

You forgot the fans who were stanning since 2008 and loved the light ànd dark stuff. Fans like me :crossed:

operating from another world

Yeah tbh, first one is me, I struggled a bit with BTW's dark themes and a bit of ARTPOP (song styles) but I kept holding on to my stan card :legend:

giskardsb

obviously there are many shades of gray, but I do think those two general cases do exist.  I became a fan during TFM and BR  ( but I don't like Alejandro as a song particularly) because I love her darker edge.   TF is too poppy for me in general.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived