Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Why Gypsy shall go #1?

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

Antichrist

MTN was the last single, and was released when pretty much everyone was tired of BTW.. this is only the third single, it's still fresh 

The main reason why MTN charted at all was cuz she's been coming off of huge success of TFM. You still cant use the 1st option because now, she's coming off an album that kinda 'destroyed' her 'GP' image or whatever that is, mostly fans bought single tracks from ARTPOP.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it won't do to great! She's having massive GP problems and she knows it! That has to explain all the delays and issues! I don't think Gypsy will be a smash! Maybe top 10 if the video is decent!

...maybe she's out of ideas?!

PMKKARDASHiAN

I love gypsy. I've wanted it to be a single since the album leaked, but I'm not sure how well it will do. And the things about Katy Perry releasing anything and it going #1, meh. I stan so hard for Unconditionally, and I don't care for Katy too much, but that song is a perfect ballad and didn't it do terribly on the charts which is why DH was released?

I just think gaga has a lot to get past since the BTW era ruined her.

It'll happen, just not with ARTPOP. Sorry

homomo

DWUW at 13 with no video. I'm impressed by that

Dark horse at #2 with no video or promo.

Impressive :applause:

ThatAsianGuy

it wont go number one coz Queen Katy, Queen Lorde, Queen Bey is on the way!!!!!! nothing for Princess Gaga  :noparty:

As much as I'd LOVE to see her earn her 4th HOT 100 #1 or her 8th Pop Songs #1, the odds are way high against her at this time. And given that post-album singles generally find it harder to peak at the top, the more I'm convinced that she won't get any #1 single for this era. I'd already be extremely happy if we'd get another top 5. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived