💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Is gaga a minecraft player?

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

She's paid to advertise them. Recently she had dinner with CEO of the Backplane. I expect more of this kind of cheap advertisement.

:sick: tbh

This is a habit that is better for her than smoking 15 weed cigarettes a day, so be it!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I really have no idea what's going on with her.. and speaking about that game I don't know what it is about, never played and never will.

Some people on here are overreacting way too much; so what if she plays Minecraft? As long she doesn't spend all her time playing it, what's the problem? 

FYI, she doesn't have to spend every waking moment of her life slaving away for us, give her a break for Pete's sake.

Video games rule, and so does Gaga.

J e s s e

Inb4 the dwuw video is made on minecraft :teehee:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

WheresTheDoggo

I'm laughing uncontrollably at the thought of Gaga become a gamer girl playing Minecraft, I did that before Gaga was around

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Battle 4 Ur Life

minecraft is so 2011...even my cousins who were addicted don't play it anymore...Gaga's being embarassing again...

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Gaga must be so cute playing Minecraft :flutter:

"This is gonna be the castle of me and my little monsters" *cute voice*

"Now this is the seashell girl room" *cute voice*

"Tara, do you think this looks like a castle?"

DanielKCarey

Inb4 she makes ARTPOP Koons balls for promotion. Wait, that's already done...by me  :smh: 492873347_700.jpg

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived