💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Plottwist - DOPE 3rd single?WTF

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be so dumb. She could literally release Speechless instead and it would do 20 times better on the charts.

MonsterMum

%7Boption%7D

edit: help :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

If you wanna put in a pic or gif you need to take the 3rd option from the right side and just paste the url

Vernier

The point of an internet forum is to discuss things. If you don't like what they have to say, don't comment in it. :)

Just like I can also comment on how pointless I think it is if I want to, did i say people should stop? But thanks for the very original inane advice and waste of post, you can do better :hug:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Allison M

i would be unhappy because that is my least favorite song after J&D (which i sometimes pretend is not on the album).

PMKKARDASHiAN

Oh ok I forgot that every 100 views is now counted as 1 unit sold; but personally I dont want dope as a single i liked it better as "I Wanna Be WIth You".

1000X yes! I've listened to IWBWY more than any other song from ARTPOP, except for Aura. IWBWY reigns, in my mind, as one of her best pieces of work ever. So sad most fans don't take it seriously or think it's cheesy

Pop Art

I'd be okay with that. In my opinion, Dope has a fairly good chance of becoming a hit if promoted correctly.

MonstrousReality

Yes, all the signs are there. 

Dope is coming to save ARTPOP and you will all deal with it. 

Gaga is Life

I don't know how I'd feel about it, I'm all excited for Gypsy and Dope is cool but I'd really prefer others. I also don't really see Dope as the type of song that'll do well. Although you can never tell.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived