💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

If Gypsy Isn't A Top 10 Hit

THC

Featured Posts

Look under the right circumstances any song could work but we aren't under those circumstances. 

Gypsy is a popular song and not just with the fans and it's certainly the most GP friendly song. 

No song on ARTPOP is a definite smash so all this arguing is silly. 

G.U.Y., MANiCURE, Sexxx Dreams and (maybe?) Gypsy says "SURPRISE B. !"  :pawsup:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Omg yes, Gypsy is going to SlAaAaaY the charts!! #1 for 89 weeks, beating Rolling In The Deep. This will also boost ARTPOP sales up to 500 million copies in the US and top Billboard 200 for the next 4 years until she releases a new album.

I really hope she releases GUY after Gypsy because that song is also going to sLaaAaY, #1 for 6 months, then Act II and 10 more singles. I mean, she's the QUEEN of pop. All of these songs are going to be loved by the GEE PEE so they're SURE slayage singles, I mean, the GP will eat this like pancakes because these songs SLAY the GP.

And also release MANiCURE and Aura as the Telephone continuation because omg, we have not talked about this here, and they're for sure going to top the charts, or at least peak at #3 and #4 because Gypsy and GUY will be at #1 and #2.

DriverMonster

You're right. I think it's too late. If an album has problems in the beginning, there's usually no recovery. Plenty of great albums have gotten a bad start and end up being a throwaway. Pretty sad. I'm hoping next era is better.

Gypsy not being a hit wont indicate it being a bad single choice. It will just mean Gaga ain't gonna have any more hits  :giveup:

at least not from this album.  :ohno:

Look, you not having a taste in music isn't our problem :derpga:

tbh  :derpga:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Stop caring about the damn charts! Even though we all know that she deserves the first spot, whether with Gypsy, Venus or whatever else, it's not only about it! It's about her ideas, her creativity and what she feels happy to do. And the worst thing about this competition is that we, the fanbases, create it, because we have nothing better to do than comparing artists... tsc tsc

Now can you please close your eyes, listen to Gypsy and forget about the world? Gaga would be very happy if you all did it, I did it earlier and it feels AMAZING.

That's exactly why I wanted Venus as a single :toofunny: Choosing Gypsy shows that she cares A LOT about the charts.

MikeyMoonShine

G.U.Y., MANiCURE, Sexxx Dreams and (maybe?) Gypsy says "SURPRISE B. !"  :pawsup:

They are all brilliant songs but non of them are definite obvious hits. As in songs that are just obviously going to be hits like PF and BR. 

Gypsy is probably the best choice but it's a bit similar to TEOG, GUY I really have no Idea, it's a bit repetitive, MANiCURE could work but it would have to be marketed correctly and promoted, Sexxx Dreams would have problems on radio so she would basically have to sell it on controversy or something plus the clean version is awful  :manicure: . 

I think Aura could work with a radio edit and I even think Venus could work with an amazing video and good promo but it's all allot harder in this era.

FairyDreams

Gypsy is the next best single choice, but I don't think there are going to be any number ones with this album.

MikeyMoonShine

You're right. I think it's too late. If an album has problems in the beginning, there's usually no recovery. Plenty of great albums have gotten a bad start and end up being a throwaway. Pretty sad. I'm hoping next era is better.

There is always a chance, Good promo, a viral video, An amazing performance ect. Even a re release in the form of act 2 with a very very good lead single could save the album. But that doesn't mean it will. 

That's exactly why I wanted Venus as a single :toofunny: Choosing Gypsy shows that she cares A LOT about the charts.

Maybe she just wants to move on and start this era again :shrug:

And it would be weird to have Venus first as a single, then as a promotional single, then as a single again lol. Venus is the song that was close to happen but didn't :smh:

All she needs is to do some proper promo and she'll have herself a big hit with Gypsy. It's radio heaven.

Maybe she just wants to move on and start this era again :shrug:

And it would be weird to have Venus first as a single, then as a promotional single, then as a single again lol. Venus is the song that was close to happen but didn't :smh:

:emo:

Yeah.... Oh well, let's just see what she will do next with the video, performances, etc... :party:

monsterdreams

I might just surprise us all and do really well

It might all depend on the music video

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived