Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Everything is fine, stop overreacting

Adakam

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adakam, I love the way you think. And over all that, first world problems.

thanks! :D always nice to hear that from a mod hehe

Thank you....  it's not the end of the world. 

I'm sure she has something under her sleeve ;)

I think the album with Tony Bennett will help her a lot, his last album did great, and then the performance in Space next year or whenever it is planned, will get her to the top again, because both things go over the homophobic and/or anti-freak bias many people still have about her, the album will be like a test, the average person will be like "hmmm lets see why would tony work with her" and the space performance will be a huge event, the kind of event that gathers entire families regardless of their musical tastes or ideologies that dont match with Gaga's, it obviously wont be as huge as men walking on the moon in 1969, but this event will mark the moment when Space becomes "accessible" to everyone, it is going to have a huge audience.

as long as she keeps stable till those things happen, shell be perfectly fine, I seriously dont see a reason to be worried

Battle 4 Ur Life

sure, it's been 5 months since the lead single dropped, in this meantime all she did was fire her manager, change the 2nd single and delay the releaseof the video... and she's also absent of all media in general.

yes, everything is 100% fine and according to the plan... :toofunny:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Why do yall act like a few statements on lm.com, a kinda shady (but realistic) tweet, and a delayed video is going to ruin her career and make her disappear?

First of all you need to realize that all this drama is only relevant in the Pop dimension, your beloved GP doesnt even notice, they dont care about lm.com, they dont care what she thinks about critics, they dont care if pop girls copy or seem to copy each other.

The GP doesnt even look her up, or any other pop girl for that matter, the just expect to run into a cool song or a cool video, or follow the "it" current person just to be popular.

Just look at those who actually had career risking moments:

Chris Brown, just lost a few fans after the Riri issue, hes still here

JB: spitting, peeing in a bucket, d--gs, graffiti, prostitues, hitting DJs, being an ass, hes still here

Britney a few years ago: Still here even when she doesnt want to

R Kelly: Still here

And the best example ever: MICHAEL JACKSON, forever the King, no matter the rumours

All their careers were barely affected, but noone "dissapeared", just lost a few fans, thats all

And yall are actually worried that a drop in sales and a few unstable statements on a private fan site is going to stain Gaga's career? You need a reality check, she isnt going anywhere, she is just going trough a low point, JUST LIKE EVERY SINGLE CELEBRITY IN HISTORY

PREACH!!!

EGOT2027

I think everyone would calm down if she just make a short tweet or LM post saying if the DWUW video is late (and if it is provide some sort of time frame) or cancelled.  She doesn't owe us anything, but I think if we dedicate huge part of our lives for her...she shouldn't keep us hanging like this.

holy scheisse

"All filled up with things benign, you're looking for that golden lie. Hollywood infected your brain, you wanna kiss it in the rain."

Legit though. Marina wrote this about half of our members :toofunny: Theres more to life then getting worked up about stuff like this. Defs agree with your post.

wanted kissing in the rain* 

:hor:

Computer

The title of this post... needs to be added to the banner on GGD tbh :tea:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Judas Oyster

Thanks for this post, made me happy :) I'm just worried with her own health, I'm scared that the fame and a boyfriend took her away from what she stan for before ARTPOP. But I realize it's more because I didn't like her music this time so much as I did with previous albums... Then I started correlating why I didn't like it to the reason why she isn't releasing new videos, posting deep stuff, kicking her manager and others... Basically I don't enjoy this era. I'm trying to be okey with that, and at the same time, I thinking she has changed (for worse, as in creativity and power), it's like she isn't on the right track, baby, anymore :/

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived