💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GYPSY 3rd single from ARTPOP? Added to the TOP 40 line-up

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Hmm... Well, so far my predictions for the success of both Applause and DWUW have turned out to be wrong. So hopefully Gyspy smashes cuz... Wouldn't really be my pic for 3rd single. But I know people stan for it so it could do really well. I'm picturing the video to have real footage of her traveling the world.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were Gaga I would go with MANiCURE or maybe Dope since it's already top 10.  :emma:

But anyway Gypsy is one of my favorites. I hope for a top 20 hit and for a video.  :fan:

Why does it feel like the dying breaths of BTW when they randomly decided to release the ~sure smash hit~ Marry the Night? :Emma:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I love this song, lets hope for the best.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

homomo

Wtf im pissed. So Venus is just gonna be completely forgotten about, like it was never even a thing? Lame. Rly not a fan of Gypsy. Ugh. I rly shouldnt even be a fan anymore..

Wow. You don't deserve to be a fan with that attitude. Fans respect the artists choices.

Just because you wanted Venus doesn't mean you get to choose singles. It's GAGA's career. Not yours.

retrosexual123

I feel Gypsy is the perfect song for Gaga to win back the general public! It's amazing, and care free and wow! lol

Levine

YES!

I live

It sounds GREAT on radio, I know this because they played it a lot here in Italy during ARTPOP release. I think it will slay here, at least lol

omg no please dont 

i think it wont do better then DWUW like really .. i was positiv through all the things happening in the last time but if gypsy really becomes a single i have no more hopes for ARTPOP

Edited by ARTP0P

I'm so excited!  Gypsy is my favorite song from this album.  I feel this way because I've moved around my entire life, never being able to settle down or really meet anyone or make any connections.  Longest I've ever lived in the same place is 2 years.  Now I'm finally engaged and have someone to move around the world like a Gypsy with me.  I can relate to this song so much.  Maybe not in the way Gaga can relate to it cause I don't travel the world literally, but I understand the feeling of never feeling like any one place is home or having multiple homes everywhere.