• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she really doesn't care about the charts does she.  :toofunny:

huh? hypsy is probably the most radio friendly song left on the album.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Sad? Posting my opinion is sad? I'm narcissistic because I expressed my opinion? Isn't that what a forum and fan club is supposed to be about , or am I missing a memo? :awkney:

Posting an opinion with little to no validity is sad. I already stated my respect for your opinion. However, you truly don't grasp the message of ARTPOP. You are just an example of another fan that places Gaga into "era boxes." That is, they must adhere to a strict promotion plan of ARTPOP like every other artist, wrong! And while some will argue this "era is a mess," it isn't. Her album sold average and at the median of all other artists. Gaga doesn't need to prove herself at this point by pushing out Hot 100 Top 10's all the time. It's happening with Katy Perry as well, these things happen. To say, "I'm over this era" indeed is narcissistic. 

Inb4 Gypsy flops harder than Marry the Night and monsters are gonna be like "Gaga ruined the ARTPOP era!"

:teehee:

Kidding aside, as much as I'm not a fan of this song, I can see a great potential on it as people I know who aren't Gaga fans like Gypsy.

But my girl Venus... :( It deserves to be a single. She needs at least one risky single as this era has become underwhelming with its safe singles.

migamiga

I love Gypsy and I thought I would be more excited than I actually am... As some people have said before I feel like everything's been so "safe" lately. I kinda want something crazy and out there. I was kind of hoping for "Venus" or "Sexxx Dreams". I think I would've like Gypsy as the last single. But Sexxx Dreams sounds like a solid summer hit too

But it seems like Gaga's been hinting at Dope recently- last night's tweet with the Dope cover, and her hashtagging Dope in her last two LM posts. I'd be here for that since it's different from most ballads out right now (from a production standpoint). Also I think it'll be fresh for the GP to hear Gaga in this light

Edited by brandontleung