• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

VasilisVas

Give it some time. The era should pick up some steam once the next single and video is released.

I don't care about the era picking up. The single choices are a complete tragic mess again just like the BTW era.

I don't care about the era picking up. The single choices are a complete tragic mess again just like the BTW era.

The single choices has been perfect so far, the only issue with Do What U Want was that it had no promotional plan since it was such a last minute change and had an overly delayed video (which may or may not still happen lol). TheĀ singles themselvesĀ have been perfect. TheĀ management and promotionalĀ planningĀ of the songs have been bad. It's not the single choices, they've chosen some of the best songs off of the album thus far.

Edited by Slade

Cappuccino

The Sexxx Dreams radio edit says hi too

Ā 

j67j.gif

how does it sound like ? , is there gonna be a beep instead of Sexxx throughout the entire song :giveup:

VasilisVas

The single choices has been perfect so far, the only issue with Do What U Want was that it had no promotional plan since it was such a last minute change and had an overly delayed video (which may or may not still happen lol). The singles themselves have been perfect. The management and promotional planning of the songs have been bad. It's not the single choices, they've chosen some of the best songs off of the album thus far.

That's an opinion. I wouldn't consider gypsy to be one of the best personally.

That's an opinion. I wouldn't consider gypsy to be one of the best personally.

That's true, it is an opinion, but it seems like the majority of people like the song a lot. I just think the planning is more of the issue for ARTPOP, and with Born This Way the issue was the actual song choices. But that's an opinion too. :yes:

Edited by Slade

But the question is: when will it start impacting radios, and when will promotion start? :party:

Radio deal and Tv performances plz :applause:

monketsharona

That's my favorite song from ARTPOP but honestly Gypsy could be either a big hit or her biggest flop ever. It will depend on GP's reaction...

Ā 

To me Gypsy is not a safe track to be a single but wait and seeĀ 

Whispering

But the question is: when will it start impacting radios, and when will promotion start? :party:

Radio deal and Tv performances plz :applause:

When Interscope sends it to radio stations. Right now, DWUW is still in the top 10 on Pop and climbing on HAC and Rhythmic.

Ā 

My guess is that they are waiting until the Grammy buzz dies down in a couple of weeks. If you release a single right now, it will get caught up in all of that and could get lost. It's better to wait at least a couple of weeks, maybe more, depending on how fast DWUW starts dropping.

DeanSummer

No matter how this song will chart : I love that song (like the whole album but I start to keep my hype low until it is confirmedĀ 

Ā 

But I think it could do great with the right promo because it is radio- and gp friendly

DS