• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having my doubts about this being official.

I want Gaga to tweet about it or Interscope to say anything :smh:

Too noisy? She screaming tonight all through GYPSY and Imimimimimimimimim

BananaTouch

Too noisy? She screaming tonight all through GYPSY and Imimimimimimimimim

I hope that's a sign, the prophecy

MDYICqr.gif

I still hope she tweets something

:laughga: 

I forgot to say that Gypsy was the only song that made my cry when I listened to it the first time. So I think that's a good sign.

Prometheus

I'm having my doubts about this being official.

I want Gaga to tweet about it or Interscope to say anything :smh:

Well "Venus" was going to be the 2nd single and then it was scrapped  :lolgaga: There's no telling anymore.

drinkmytears

Why would we pay attention to her predictions over the predictions of other users here though? :huh:

It's not like the card readings mean anything...

Maybe not to you...but people predicted Gaga's injury and Kim K's proposal and I have had experiences with card readings so I'm sticking by it 

JazzGa

THERE IS A GOD AND HER NAME IS GAGA :legend:

zFgF6PG.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Maybe not to you...but people predicted Gaga's injury and Kim K's proposal and I have had experiences with card readings so I'm sticking by it 

Nobody predicted Gaga's injury... Someone made a really vague statement about needing roses for Gaga (Successful tour - need to throw roses? Funeral? Wedding?) and people made it fit with the injury. Nobody ever said Gaga would hurt her hip. Nobody was even close.

Tbh I can't even picture a video for Gypsy, I don't know why. Hopefully she's got something incredible in mind though. :legend:

I picture something in the vain of We Found Love. I really hope she goes with something different visually. A professional director at least...

Gypsy will seriously slay the charts... I don't know much of anyone who dislikes this song. Actually, its most of my friends favorite song off ARTPOP

This.

all of my friends who usually don't care for gaga LOVE gypsy. And also love dope.

I'm so excited!!!

drinkmytears

Nobody predicted Gaga's injury... Someone made a really vague statement about needing roses for Gaga (Successful tour - need to throw roses? Funeral? Wedding?) and people made it fit with the injury. Nobody ever said Gaga would hurt her hip. Nobody was even close.

hmmm...well maybe you're right. I hope Gyspy slays anyways 

Whispering

Now there will be a never ending steam of hate on tumblr for her promoting a song with a "racial slur" for the title.  I hope my block list is ready for all those people tbh.

mjd.gif

But yaaas I love this song; I'm happy  :party:

There are hundreds of songs with Gypsy as the title or that use the word in the title/lyrics, including many songs from a while back such as Fleetwood Mac, Shania Twain, Aerosmith, Van Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie and Shakira. All of these artists, many of them legends, would be guilty of using that racial slur then.

Edited by rarigoes