💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I love Gaga and all..... but....

Chucky

Featured Posts

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST SALES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ENTIRE ERA ALSO. SEEMS LIKE HER FANS LET THE MEDIA SEAL THE ALBUMS FATE WITHIN JUST A WEEK & MOST OF YALL WAS CALLING IT MESSY BECAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE DWUW VIDEO WHEN THE ALBUM DROPPED.  :dead:

I can't talk for everyone, but i got tired of the Album even before it was out, cause we had already like the half of it for months. I didn't like that "Stop the drama, start the music" crap, especially after she made such drama about perez, than katy and so on. I wasn't used to her being so whiny, cause before she didn't care about anything and just did what she wanted to do... 

But now i just concentrate on what i love and don't listen to her anymore cause imho she has been kinda annoying this whole Era. I still love her but i don't have to listen to everything she has to say.

And also another reasons why this Era is really messy, just few fun facts

- there is going to be video for every song... yeah on beyonces new album but not ARTPOP...

- so much art bla bla bla talking for over a year, at the end its just another pop album

- i dont care about sales, but i post for days to everyone to buy my new song... POPEMERGENCY

- Venus is the next single.... few days later DWUW is the next single and no video

- Troy drama

- Superfans drama

- Stop the internet hate... but now she shades Miley...

and those are only few things happened in the last months, you may not like it but this Era has been anything else but messy.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Freddy Krueger

ITS FUNNY THAT ON NOVEMBER 11TH EVERYONE LOVED THE ALBUM BUT A WEEK LATER WHEN IT DIDN'T HIT A CERTAIN MARK Y'ALL HATED IT. MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND STICK TO IT. I LOVE THE ALBUM AS MUCH AS I LOVED IT ON NOVEMBER 11TH. :reductive:

:tea:

Bad fan here... I have yet to buy ARTPOP. I like the music, but not enough for me to buy. Maybe, I'll get a few of the songs I like on iTunes at some point. But I wouldn't hold your breath. :teehee:

Has anyone else not buy it?

Put your hands up... 🖤

Mikey I havn't seen you post in a while :3

Totally agree that ARTPOP won't go down in history as her most well-executed era, but the album is very good and Im happy we have it. I don't even wanna start thinking about the DWUW situation tbh ugh. I won't be sad if she moves onto Act II swiftly.

not it all, but many people need constant stimulation any more.

Swinefest is actually one of my favorite things she's ever done, but I tend to love her festival performances.

I actually like Swinefest too, some of the songs sound better live than studio to me.

Her festivals are usually epic. She knows how to put on a show, one of her strengths.

Put your hands up... 🖤

I feel the same, i am not the same fan anymore i love the album but she starts to be in a very fading place. she seems unmoving

badboymonsterx

Love the album, but the era so far is blah. Maybe she should do something wild and release an unexpected song from the album to save it. Like enough with the Gypsy talk...we are all expecting the next single to be that. What about Donatella or Fashion! ? 

Love the album, but the era so far is blah. Maybe she should do something wild and release an unexpected song from the album to save it. Like enough with the Gypsy talk...we are all expecting the next single to be that. What about Donatella or Fashion! ? 

She posted last year a thing on Facebook explaining TEA would be the first track to be released via the app

but... who ****en knows what's going on these days. 

I dislike the era so far, don't care that much about music. Not going to call the whole era disastrous till we have a tour though, tours make an era for me. But other things that arr important to me such as fashion, videos, performances and fan interaction has been horrible so far :noparty: I loved the beginning of the Applause era, the Applause video and I liked some performances (iTunes Festival, VMAs, Jingle Bell Ball, all Japanese) but it's just not enough. I guess I'm a spoilt brat, but I need the whole era to be as flawless as when she was in Japan for a week.

I know what you feel. Some songs on the album are flawless but overall it doesn't really SLAY.  If she provided some imaginery, performances and surprising new fresh fashion it would turn out to be slayage (since her music is so visual). But she doesn't so...  :shrug:

ARTPOP is my favorite album of Gaga! I think its just AMAZING! And i like what she has done with this era i mean volints and the ARTPOP film is very cool!  :cool: But what i don't like about this era is that ofc the DWUW video not being released but i can surival without. i don't like that she really been so focused on the negative. I do not want to hear about Perez. I do not care what he has to say. I only care about ARTPOP and her vision of it coming to live. Even if the Whole  world will dislike it. I will support her  :heart:  :monsterpaw:

JanPianoMusic

I understand your train of thought, she has wholly lost the GP's attention.

You will never please everyone.

I think i know what you mean. Normally theres a vibe with each era. This era seems very mediocre or something...even though the album itself is great. I dont know, something is definitley off with the era anyway because im not feeling it either  :noparty:

MonsterMum

The one thing I hate most, are the fans that leave no opportunity to let everyone know how sh!t everything is.

Like the post above me "I hate what she does since BTW" that's like 2 years? Why you on a forum making people that actually enjoy her work a nightmare. 

These things are like relationships, when the feeling is over, you split ways. Staying because of nostalgia results into frustrations and nobody is waiting to see that constantly.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived