💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

It's interesting that the Applause MV gained over 2 million views on YouTube in less than a week. The wait for DWUW has been benefitting the other music videos of her then, including Poker Face which gained a million views in the same time period. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applause gained another million in views in less than half a week. It's either fans are re-watching it over and over again in the midst of the MV absence of DWUW or actual people are still just discovering it right now thanks to the Kia commercial. 

GagaMyBlood95

OMG, Grammy performance has been removed from Gaga's VEVO. :(

made private probably..

ChasingGhosts

OMG, Grammy performance has been removed from Gaga's VEVO. :(

:( at least they didn't touch the Born This Way one :gaga:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

So, it's been a while since DWUW was released & we obviously don't have the music video. Some people think it's not coming at all, but for this thread, let's all just say that it is still coming. Do you think that the video will still have a chance to get VEVO Certified (100,000,000 views)? Or will it have the same fate as The Edge of Glory, Yoü and I, and Marry the Night? 

I know that the momentum of the song has died down, but I think if she's taking so much time on it that it will be one of her best, which would hopefully lead to buzz, which would lead to views. I think it definitely has a chance!

And remember, it doesn't have to get certified in a month, it can be over the course of a few months.

Brooke Candy

No, cuz there won't be a video for DWUW.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

TheFame Monster

She just needs the thumbnail showing her a*s and it will get certified (if we ever get a video)

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived