thatfoxyfeeling

I think it's awesome, it isn't the standard 4 minute video :applause:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

25jfvjb.jpg

got some screencaps on my GA threadย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

BoomMonster

What the hell! I didn't notice those lego apples before now!!!ย  :golfclap:

I thought it's minecraft apples

Judas Oyster

I thought it's minecraft apples

Oh well, true, more certainly that it is Minecraft yeah.. But I will always see Lego as the original... So in my head it'll be Lego haha.

Gerrard174

It is good considering the situation she is in.

And katy did far worse despite having hits after hits.

Now longevity is the key for 100m. Many gaga singles dont have much longevity and such stall around 50m or 60m. Katy's singles have longevity and hence they all got to 100m easily

Titzlol

Thats fantastic!!! :legend:

Breaking the VEVO record is impossible in the first place, given the situation where Gaga's right now. The song itself wasn't yet a hit on its own prior to the release of the video nor was it supported by massive airplay. These views ARE impressive.ย 

Are banners still gone? Is that partly the reason why so many videos dont have as many views as they use to?ย  I mean not just in this case, I noticed it with Uncle, and Dark Horse and a couple others... that its like, taking longer to get views now. Is that because of the banner thing?

daviddarko

For such a long video that's amazing!

10.375.517 now!!ย  :udidnt:ย 

Thats pretty fast!ย  :rockstar:ย  :omgexcited:

Thats fantastic!!! :legend:

Are banners still gone? Is that partly the reason why so many videos dont have as many views as they use to?ย  I mean not just in this case, I noticed it with Uncle, and Dark Horse and a couple others... that its like, taking longer to get views now. Is that because of the banner thing?

Yeah, the absence of VEVO banners on YouTube heavily took its toll - making it harder for videos to cross more than 10 million views during its first 24-hour period. Prior to the release of banners, the usual 24-hour period maximum view count was around what we're seeing these days. I used to remember Telephone hit 20 million views during its first week, and back then that was considered as a viral smash. At this rate, G.U.Y. could easily replicate Telephone's first week record - which is a great thing.ย 

Stefani328

That is amazing. :worship:

ย 

Are people seriously complaining about a record when Gaga has a 11 min video, no airplay, no massive hype except within the fanbase, no vevo banners, an after album single, and Gaga not being as big as she once was. She did better than DH which was massive when the video was released.

freebit

Remember ALL video 24 hours view count are lower now after Youtube removed Vevo banners. Unconditionally had like 2 million views and Adore you like 4-5? its impressive :applause:

Exactly, and I think 1D got around 5 million in 24 hours on their last one, and the 1D fandom is crazy (I only know this because ATRL had their obligatory "Is so and so starting to fade?" type topics afterward, lol). Very impressive for coming out of nowhere w/ no radio support and being so long.

Titzlol

Yeah, the absence of VEVO banners on YouTube heavily took its toll - making it harder for videos to cross more than 10 million views during its first 24-hour period. Prior to the release of banners, the usual 24-hour period maximum view count was around what we're seeing these days. I used to remember Telephone hit 20 million views during its first week, and back then that was considered as a viral smash. At this rate, G.U.Y. could easily replicate Telephone's first week record - which is a great thing.ย 

Oh okay thats good to know! :) Thx I had NO clue banners were THAT important or had that much of an affect like, wow.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived