Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressive :applause: A video that wasn't very hyped outside the fanbase, a video of a single that wasn't in the Top 1500 Overall chart (unlike Katy's Dark Horse, it got less views and it was #1), and after Gaga went in a blackout in the middle of an era.

:applause:

That's pretty good actually. Video views have been really low since they removed VEVO banners so it was highly unlikely that it would even come close to Miley's record.

Breaking the VEVO record is impossible in the first place, given the situation where Gaga's right now. The song itself wasn't yet a hit on its own prior to the release of the video nor was it supported by massive airplay. These views ARE impressive. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

amazing! I'm proud of this fanbase! we did awesome considering some of us have to work, study...it's not like we're a bunch of 13y.o spoiled brats aka Smilers. #notsorry

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Judas Oyster

:omgexcited: SLAY for a 11 min video. :legend:

and now is 10.176.098 :woot:

tumblr_n2v4h9Sb2r1rsxbklo1_500.gif

What the hell! I didn't notice those lego apples before now!!!  :golfclap:

ummm, its the most recent video from a really big artist!

Now dont get me wrong i love the video and its doing well, but this was to be expected :shrug:

It is. Otherwise, it'll come off as a huge disappointment. However, since the video is far from being a disappointment, both for its content and the acclaim it's getting afterwards, including VEVO views, this kind of achievements is essential to be conveyed to the entire fanbase. We're the ones who gave it to her anyway. 

Laceface

Remember ALL video 24 hours view count are lower now after Youtube removed Vevo banners. Unconditionally had like 2 million views and Adore you like 4-5? its impressive :applause:

This!

daviddarko

Remember ALL video 24 hours view count are lower now after Youtube removed Vevo banners. Unconditionally had like 2 million views and Adore you like 4-5? its impressive :applause:

WOW  :legend:  :rockstar:

Michael

I didn't think we would ever break the record anyway, but that number is brilliant! :legend:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived