VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

That is amazing tbh.

DH was on #1 when the video came out and slaying radios... it still got half of the views that G.U.Y. has done.

We still have to keep playing it during all this week! It is not only about the record, we have to give it streaming points for BB. And the most views, the most promo.

DON'T STOP.

are people being positive? i must have missed something....

Awesome views!! Usually the single kicks off the video, but this time the video kicked off the single, so its awesome!

Dangerous Man

I'm still impressed.  :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Computer

Whose record is it currently?  :confused:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

garrettgivre

are people being positive? i must have missed something....

Awesome views!! Usually the single kicks off the video, but this time the video kicked off the single, so its awesome!

Its fantastic.  This video really brought us all back together.

ARTPOP.

VasilisVas

not bad considering the video is a million hours long. good job  :)

Yeah, the absence of VEVO banners on YouTube heavily took its toll - making it harder for videos to cross more than 10 million views during its first 24-hour period. Prior to the release of banners, the usual 24-hour period maximum view count was around what we're seeing these days. I used to remember Telephone hit 20 million views during its first week, and back then that was considered as a viral smash. At this rate, G.U.Y. could easily replicate Telephone's first week record - which is a great thing. 

I always wondered why the banners were taken off. Do you or anyone else happens to know why? I always thought they looked pretty. 

Galactic Mess

Without banners, AI or promotion, that is truly great. Better than I had expected.

Oscar

That is amazing. :worship:

Are people seriously complaining about a record when Gaga has a 11 min video, no airplay, no massive hype except within the fanbase, no vevo banners, an after album single, and Gaga not being as big as she once was. She did better than DH which was massive when the video was released.

OMG you're just like that one other user that posted the same thing. No one in this thread is complaining. Not one person. Read the replies lmao. 

Stefani328

OMG you're just like that one other user that posted the same thing. No one in this thread is complaining. Not one person. Read the replies lmao. 

I can read.  :rockstar:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived