💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

HEARTHUNTER

It's impossible that this has been viewed by only 3 000 000 people in the world with all those likes... That's bullsh*t

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikeyMoonShine

Also ignore twitter monsters claims about views. Non of them have access to vevo, they are just making stuff up as usual.  :coffee:

I doubt we will break the record but I think the views are allot more than is showing just coz of the amount of likes. Similar thing happened with applause it jumped from like 3mill to 8mill in one update. 

I hope so :giveup:

We need it so badly :giveup:

Girrr

3.1 mil so far. I'm almost positive that that number isn't accurate. It's updating more often, meaning the flow of incoming views has fallen, but I doubt they've fallen significantly to the point where that number is close to accurate.

I hope none of you are giving up because that number is small. And also, the home stretch (the last two hours) is where we can improve our chances. It's when everyone is scurrying, spreading the link most, in panic. That's our best and last shot.

MikeyMoonShine

I hope so :giveup:

We need it so badly :giveup:

Well it's not gonna do much for the song on the charts either way, If she wanted that she should have released on Monday. 

FameHungry

I doubt we will break the record but I think the views are allot more than is showing just coz of the amount of likes. Similar thing happened with applause it jumped from like 3mill to 8mill in one update. 

Exactly, the views atm don't add up when seeing the likes and hopefully is just a major lag.

Haroon

Honestly I don't think so :ohno: There doesn't seem to be as much excitement from the fanbase to break records as there was for Applause anyway, and that didn't do it so I doubt G.U.Y. can :shrug: I think the first single from her next album may be able to, those are the ones that are most buzzed anyway :huh:

Exactly, the views atm don't add up when seeing the likes and hopefully is just a major lag.

How many likes? I'm watching via the Vevo website

RAMROD

Nerver.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

eamonster123

I really hope she breaks the record :ohno: 

The only problem is that with other songs that broke the record, they had radio airplay in a month in advance, so there was hype already built up for the mv. Versus G.U.Y, which was added to the radio and had a MV release at the same time, so there was barely any promotion for it before the release :cry: 

BloodAndFire

That's what VEVO gets for making Gaga their header and background :troll:

Gaga is also their cover photo on Facebook. :golfclap:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived