Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

I don't care about the record like I did with Applause. I'm just so excited for a MV finally and it looks to be fantastic. I'll watch a few times but amn't killing myself like I did with Applause for the sake of a pointless record that'll just be broken in the future.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tokyodisko

8-11 million. 

We can't get our hopes up. Yes, there is a decent amount of promo, but still, the fan base is even skeptical of the video... Imagine how the GP will react. I don't think it will flop though. GP will catch on if the word of mouth is good. 

GoddessOfSlay

Swifties are out it seems :rip::lmao:

BjXG_cyIMAE_A37.jpg

Swifties = best fanbase ever  :laughga:  they want us to commit suicude cuz of the record  :excuseme:

Monsters dont care about what others say  :whitney:  we were born this way  #PawsUp

I'm doing it not because I want G.U.Y. to slay the charts (ok I do but that's not the principal reason) but because it's FUN TO DO STUFF TOGETHER. Sharing tips, coming up with sneaky new ways to watch + promote, that's what I liked about this place!

And to every person who's posted about the SXSW interview... Gaga not wanting to be a plastic hit machine does not mean that she wouldn't like being popular. You all act like Gaga specifically condemns fans wanting to promote her material. None of this means we can't enjoy the video or her music or her anything on its own merits. Absolutely none of it. You can watch this once and then have it on silent autoplay through the rest of the day and still have loved the video. Or you can watch it as many times as you want and then replay G.U.Y. on Spotify. Or do any Gaga related thing while posting about it to social media. Enjoying music and promoting it do not have to be mutually exclusive. This is how some people like to engage with Gaga and the fanbase. Let them.

I, for one, will be watching whenever it comes out on Vevo and maybe autoplaying it and maybe playing GUY on Spotify. I'll definitely tell people about it. I want Gaga to get attention not so I can STAN FOR DA NUMBAH ONE QUEEN, but because I think her work deserves it. That is a love of music, not the bling.

Slayer

Jeez, you guys make being a monster into a career...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

PopReaper

YouTube is blocked in Brazil. :deadbanana:

It's not tho :awkney:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Emvee

Great.

Loved the 5th point :applause:

This.

It's not a competition, but of you want to hear Gaga on the radio (which I'm assuming most us do), the success of this video actually has lot riding on it.

We don't have to break the record, but we should at least make an effort, as her fans, to get G.U.Y. some impact

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived