Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

Could it be that Katy Perry's video is shorter and therefore more likely to be played by the minutes? Think the shortened version of Guy will help it's chart placement in the future?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Americano

Could it be that Katy Perry's video is shorter and therefore more likely to be played by the minutes? Think the shortened version of Guy will help it's chart placement in the future?

If radio were to play G.U.Y.

chris777

they should have released the short version right after the long version. 

and no, the 1st version will have more views for a long time even if it's longer

i think so.

In the US she'll debut around 80-100 on the charts probs..

A moderate performance, but still good. thumbs-up.jpg?v=1362430599083

I know a lot of people who don't watch Gaga videos anymore because they are always longer than her peers'. The short version will definitely give G.U.Y. additional streaming points, but won't make a huge difference, imo.

Shadow

If radio were to play G.U.Y.

Why does the radio shy away from playing Gaga's tracks? Is there too few people requesting it or is it too taboo for them for some reason?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Morphine Prince

ONLY 2M IN THE US. I AM DONE WITH THIS COUNTRY AND ITS ****TY TASTE. 

Isn't it a bit unfair to compare G.U.Y. and Dark Horse? One of them being a huge hit already and being played on the radio almost every minute, when the other one is not even on the radio yet and hasn't gotten any major promo?!

JonahKing

ONLY 2M IN THE US. I AM DONE WITH THIS COUNTRY AND ITS ****TY TASTE.

It's okay! The radio will pick up G.U.Y and it WILL be huge, it's so infections all my friends who don't even like Gaga loooove it!

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived