💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My ARTPOP PhotoBook [UPDATED THREAD]

seashellbikini

Featured Posts

seashellbikini

Actually I just don't like the first two, just the position of the statue with the background I don't like, and the font in the second one :shrug:

Sadly, I had to position the statue there otherwise the original ARTPOP logo would show. But I could try a different background perhaps.

I used that certain font on the second one only because it's the Machete Kills font, and that's the font that I image with the lyrics (bc of the lyric video)

:)

seashellbikini

my suggestion: try to change the font of “Lady Gaga†in the first page then capitalize “Sexxx Dreams†:yes: Other things looks nice.

009_2.jpg

Like this?

• 2 weeks later...
seashellbikini

I'm updating this thread as I get further in the design process as well as taking into account your ideas and suggestions. I'm re-formatting this thread so I can properly show each page, so if you scroll down the first page of this thread, you'll see all of the pages that I have designed. This might mean that I may delete my previous replies to you. As I previously mentioned, if you have any suggestions or critiques, please let me know as I want this book to look amazing and I love to get a good perspective of my work.

Thanks! I saw someone do a similar thing on here for the Born This Way album ages ago which inspired me to do it :)

seashellbikini

if you finish this you should sell them. I would love to buy one !

I would really love to, but I can't due to copyright issues. I could get a lawsuit for selling unofficial merchandise.

So what I may do is offer all of the images and information of how to get it printed and you'll receive that after making a donation to me.... :awkney:

Archived