Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Hints at Venus Video Next Week

Dolev

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

idk...the muppets video was shot with a lot of BTS of the filming this shot was a lot more of spoken word from people I think?

What she was filming was the O2 comercial, one or two weeks later came out the spot, we dont have YET the Venus video

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Maybe that laugh is her laughing at us evilly, because she knows it secretly does mean Venus is the third single as well.

#SneakyGa

Please let this be true xD I need this in my life right now :(

:noparty:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

GypsyPrince

This. Gaga favorited the tweet because she likes to watch monsters reaching tbh.

Monsters have been reaching since 2008, but she took that long to favourite one of those? The past 3 tweets she favourited, something happened. I'm pretty sure she's hinting at something.

Monsters have been reaching since 2008, but she took that long to favourite one of those? The past 3 tweets she favourited, something happened. I'm pretty sure she's hinting at something.

But as someone said before, she may have favorited it because of the photo. I just don't want to see every move of her as a hint, because I've done it before and got disappointed many times.

Yes, 'V for Versace' but that's not the point. She favorited that tweet because the boy was referring to Venus video. And I think it's happening.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived