💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shooting another MV?

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Levine

Venus is coming guys. Get ready for the meltdowns lol

A video full of skorpions, blood and dark colours. Lady GP FriendGA is coming! 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

venus

get ready for venus

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

monketsharona

To me she has worked on DWUW video again. She said she hadn't enough time to do it. I'm pretty sure she didn't like it and she really wanted to do something good.

To me we'll get DWUW video very soon, but something far better than first version.  

MonsterMum

To me she has worked on DWUW video again. She said she hadn't enough time to do it. I'm pretty sure she didn't like it and she really wanted to do something good.

To me we'll get DWUW video very soon, but something far better than first version.  

That would be terribly late tho! I mean she changed everything on twitter towards a Venus theme..if she just starts now filming the DWUW vid...that seems terribly odd to me.

monketsharona

That would be terribly late tho! I mean she changed everything on twitter towards a Venus theme..if she just starts now filming the DWUW vid...that seems terribly odd to me.

I don't think she wants to do promo for DWUW with the video, it's too late.. Just for fans nothing more...

TEANUS

is @gagadaily trustable?

Highly

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

she should just grit her teeth and release the version of DWUW that she isnt too keen on (it cant be that bad) so that the DWUW era is over and done with and then release this new video she is talking about

This tbh

Allison M

she should just grit her teeth and release the version of DWUW that she isnt too keen on (it cant be that bad) so that the DWUW era is over and done with and then release this new video she is talking about

Gaga would not release something that she doesn't think is her best work. Remember when she was talking about an artists "vault" earlier in the ARTPOP era? This video that she isn't as proud of will forever be in her vault as an artist. When people look back, they will see this video that she wasn't 100% keen on. So she will never just grit her teeth and do it because then it has her name tagged to it forever and will forever be part of her vault. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived