Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shooting another MV?

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson

I hope it's Venus but not getting my hopes up anymore this era for absolutely anything.

hopeless, like me

animation17.gif

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

Venus is done already

No it's not.

Gaga planned the Venus video, but when the second single was changed to DWUW the date of the Venus video shoot was most likely replaced with the DWUW video shoot, hence why she had pretty much no time to plan the video. Venus video was never shot.

I hope she releases the DWUW video, then a week later announces the third single, with the video (guessing that it's what she's secretly filming) bring released the next week. I would be in heaven.

Stefani328

I hope she releases the DWUW video, then a week later announces the third single, with the video (guessing that it's what she's secretly filming) bring released the next week. I would be in heaven.

:party:  :party:  :party:

Jewels n Drugs

VENUS SHOULD CLOSE THE ERA BC THAT WAS HER 2ND SINGLE CHOICE IMO

No it's not.

Gaga planned the Venus video, but when the second single was changed to DWUW the date of the Venus video shoot was most likely replaced with the DWUW video shoot, hence why she had pretty much no time to plan the video. Venus video was never shot.

Venus isnt finished, but tbh itd be a nice close to this era

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Interlude

I swear to god, if she didn't even start filming for DWUW and she's doing it now... I'd rather have the third single at this point.

tumblr_mzhboqZCh91qevo2jo8_250.gif

Me too, I've given up tbh. It's like a repressed memory, I just wanna move on. :manicure:

Great use of coven gif :legend:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

MonsterMum

I just hope we gonna get a vid for SOMETHING soon so we can get a fresh start like she said.

she should just grit her teeth and release the version of DWUW that she isnt too keen on (it cant be that bad) so that the DWUW era is over and done with and then release this new video she is talking about

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived