Aura (Demo)

I Wanna Be With You I guess Dope (Demo)

ARTPOP (swine fest version)

G.U.Y

Sexxx Dreams (Studio)

MANiCURE (Studio)

Gypsy (Studio)

MonsterOfSpain

All of them, hearing ARTPOP for the first time was a completely eargasm and one of the best experiences in my whole life tbqfh. :manicure:

djBuffoon

I really don't see what's so amazing about G.U.Y. :lmao: it really isn't that great of a song, y'all

Says the "Jewels n Drugs" fan. :hor: (I kid, I kid!) for me, it's the track that most reminds me of FameGa (the bad-ass synth bass, the singalong chorus, the breathy vocals, the spoken prechorus, and so on). But even on its own, it's just a terrific pop song.

To answer the OPs question, I get chills at least once during all of them. Even now.

Pain of fame1

All of them, specially, Donatellas chorus, when she sings: I am gonna smoke malboro lights and drink champage /  Listen to heer radiiiaaaaateee her maaaaaagicc! It is a magical moment

And of course, AURA's final chorus, when it leaked, i died. I love the: Behinnndd the BURQAAAA-A-A-A-A-A-A

APPLAUSE4YOU

Sexxx Dreams

Do What U Want  :legend:

Applause

Gypsy (since I heard her sing it live first, that is probably why)

Donatella

Venus

ItsTommyBitch

Aura/Burqa --- I remember thinking it was such a weird song, but the chorus slayed me every time.

ARTPOP -- by the time the bridge was on, i was on my knees, but really at the itunes festival, it gave me such epic chills. 

Venus -- the I CAN'T HELP THE WAY IM FEELIN! GODDESS OF LOVE PLEASE TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER! part sticks out  in my mind. I didnt like the verses, but now they are just as catchy as the rest of the song in my mind #Justice4Venus

Gypsy  - It was beautiful as heck in live form in Germany, but once I got the album version.... It was done so perfectly, by the time the bridge got here, I was going down stairs to get food from my ARTPOP listening party in my room and it got to "For life!!!" and i basically fell down the stairs, it was that glorious. It still is. I cant not make me happy when I hear it. Best first impression of a Gaga song in my entire life.  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:

Donatella - Was the first song i had nothing of until I got my own CD, it was beautiful, and so fabulous.

Sexxx Dreams -- by itunes festival.. the loud instrumental was freaking amazing, it compliments the song so well. I just wish it was a little slower on the album version. (like 5% slower)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived