Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Gaga doesn't sing at the Grammy's...

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dutchyguy

My big worries is, how on earth is she going to sell tickets for her European leg here? Besides the Applause video we have 0,0000 promo (some performances in England but outside the UK nothing)

What is OBAMA

It's unconfirmed whether or not she's performing but I hope she does. It would be ridiculous if she doens't

sne's not nominated, it'd be weird if she does perform imo

I miss Gaga. I miss the old one too, without problems with her label, with her team. 

this

I thought ARTPOP would be an experience and it's finally a nightmare.

and this.

theres no drama. just facts and opinions, which are allowed. stop the ass kissing, please! :toofunny:

There is a drama! The world won't end even if she doesn't sing at the Grammy's. She is grown enough to know what is good and what is bad for her. It's her live, her career and she's allowed to do whatever she wants to. I'm sure she want everything to go well.

And no, this is not ass kissing, this is a common sense. Let's not act like we have no own lives. We can support her, agree with her or disagree, but let's stop bashing her for the choices she's made. It's her prerogative.

By the way, how can you know that she does nothing? How do you know her hip is ok so that she is able to dance by now? I can tell you, we know nothing, so really it's healthier just to wait. No need to put emotions into such discussions. Relax, play ARTPOP or any other album and wait. That's all.

Born To Slay

I'm not expecting her to perform at this point tbh. They've announced a lot of performers already, and they rarely let non-nominees perform.

Madonna

This, too. I wish the people saying 'stop the drama' would realize fans can only go so far and the obvious reason behind the vast amount of 'ARTPOP' threads here is because of Gaga herself. She's the one who's having the problems and I feel like she's hiding and trying to save face. There's nothing wrong with admitting certain things that didn't work out right, but she seems so stubborn..

While that may arguably be said towards the DWUW delay, it's however not entirely reflective to what she has actually done for the rest of the ARTPOP era, err even the rest of DWUW's promotional run. If she's "stubborn", as you've said, we wouldn't even get 3 DWUW performances in 3 of the biggest platforms in the US music landscape (SNL, AMAs, The Voice) or even get 2 other remixes for DWUW (Rick Ross and Christina Aguilera) in pursuit of the obvious - which is to push this single as much as possible. Regardless of how many promo she'd do, if the music material isn't strong enough, then the song and/or album wouldn't smash at all. 

While that may arguably be said towards the DWUW delay, it's however not entirely reflective to what she has actually done for the rest of the ARTPOP era, err even the rest of DWUW's promotional run. If she's "stubborn", as you've said, we wouldn't even get 3 DWUW performances in 3 of the biggest platforms in the US music landscape (SNL, AMAs, The Voice) or even get 2 other remixes for DWUW (Rick Ross and Christina Aguilera) in pursuit of the obvious - which is to push this single as much as possible. Regardless of how many promo she'd do, if the music material isn't strong enough, then the song and/or album wouldn't smash at all. 

I said she's stubborn in the sense that she can't possibly admit her wrongs at times.. when she does something and it doesn't necessarily work out in her favor, she might try to save face. I was not referring to her performances for 'Do What U Want' for that matter. This is just my observation of her regarding the past month and a half.  :shrug:

I said she's stubborn in the sense that she can't possibly admit her wrongs at times.. when she does something and it doesn't necessarily work out in her favor, she might try to save face. I was not referring to her performances for 'Do What U Want' for that matter. This is just my observation of her regarding the past month and a half.  :shrug:

Fair enough, but you've said that "she's the one who's having the problems" which you've implied as the reason behind ARTPOP's predicament, chart-wise. If anything, didn't she listen enough to the fans' wish list as a way to appease this fanbase in any way possible, excluding the music video release? If she can't possibly "admit her wrongs" or at least didn't try to address it, there wouldn't be these things we've heard (the remixes), seen (the performances), and read (the LM.com posts and tweets) in the past few months regarding her and her works.  :shrug:

boniva4lyfe

I mean, what is that promo ? We don't have a video since last summer. We don't have any performance since last december. We don't have any news about her. I miss Gaga. I miss the old one too, without problems with her label, with her team. ARTPOP, DWUW are detroyed by this crappy promotion. Grammy Awards can revive ARTPOP sales, which are low in January like all the artists. If she doesn't perform there and move her huge ass, ARTPOP won't stop decrease. I thought ARTPOP would be an experience and it's finally a nightmare. That wasn't what I expected of a perfect promo. Where is that BIG BANG ? Where are those projects that she promised to us ? We need performances, tweets, videos... Can fans make something for ARTPOP ? I don't want this perfect music to be wasted...

How-Rude-Stephanie-Full-House.gif

GagaSlayedYou

She is probably working on her tour + recording ARTPOP Act II, and more. It's not like she has the full control of herself, because she acts as the consequnce of her label. She is doing what she can.

Talking about Grammy's, we can expect performances from her.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived