Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Cynthia and Joe join Haus of Gaga on LM.com

VersaceHooker13

Featured Posts

elijahfan

But her dad's been on for nearly a year :huh:

This. I've followed the both of them a while ago already. The fact they're considered part of the Haus might be recent though.

Yas her new managers.

No goud noooo.

You're joking, but I'm sure Joe is her new manager now...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her dad has a big business background. I'm sure he won't have a problem managing her if that's what people are worried about.

Woolfsmck
I thought they where part of everything already...
They have been , but they are getting more publicity now.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

MORE COWBELL

Soon, they'll see half-naked Monsters with boners calling their pictures "art", weird opened letters telling Gaga to promote ARTPOP, Gaga's "BAAAAAAAM!" pictures...

And our whole fan base will be ****ed up.

The end.

Wonder how they'll see that site and how they interact. I'd like to see if Mrs. Cynthia answers any questions on the BTW Foundation.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Allison M

Wonder how they'll see that site and how they interact. I'd like to see if Mrs. Cynthia answers any questions on the BTW Foundation.

Is it bad that I still don't really know what the BTWF does?

Is it bad that I still don't really know what the BTWF does?

It has been a while since we've heard about what it's doing. Have we heard any developments in the organization? The last thing we've heard about it was the position appointed to our Emma.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Lana Winters

It has been a while since we've heard about what it's doing. Have we heard any developments in the organization? The last thing we've heard about it was the position appointed to our Emma.

I remember that over the summer they did a youth camp that teens who felt they needed guidance went to. You had to apply and be picked though, that's the last thing I saw.

But :smh: @ the inevitable grandparent comments.

Archived