Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I nominate this guy for the position of Gaga's choreographer

lndigo

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

There are lots of amazing choreographers but their choreography doesn't seem very Gaga. It's like, even the basic hand swaying of the original Venus choreo is sooo Gaga, if you get what I mean.

Anyway, somebody needs to make a gif of that last few seconds of the Sexxx Dreams choreo video where the "i cant believe im telling you this but i had a couple of drinks and *giggles*". :lmao:

Shanghaikid43

I like the videos and all, but it doesn't look quite as professional as Richie's. No hate to him at all, its just kind of repetitive.

You seem judgmental and rude. That is always very attractive at the bar.

Isn't it? How dare I make an assumption after watching there videos of them. If I was going to say with certainty, then yes, what a dick. I don't know him, but I get a vibe that I wouldn't like him. All of the apologies for joking.  :flop:

Eh, I don't really enjoy Marshall's choreography. It's really repetitive and barely matches any of the songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=461JJI3U6xo

This however is amazing & sooo smooth. Gaga could easily fine tune it so she could sing. There's so much unused talent out there.

nath4gaga

There are moments of greatness but to be honest, not all of it fits in with the song.

I prefer Dejan Tubic, although not really gaga's style.

Disgusting cultural appropriation in the s-xx dreams video.

did you read that in the comments of the video and then post it here because it sounded smart?

RAMROD

idk tbh, this will be Gaga and her hips if this happen:

tumblr_ml335aELFd1r5rs75o1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I honestly like Richie Jackson's choreography... His choreo for MTN and Applause are on par with Laurieann Gibson

And the Venus choreo :Gaga:

did you read that in the comments of the video and then post it here because it sounded smart?

I call it like I see it, hunty. Using a multisyllabic word doesn't make you pretentious.

MonsterOfSpain

I've seen them

but I'm not feeling it tbh

Some parts seem like random, they don't match with the instrumental or the voice or the tempo like what u doin gorl :duck:

but the Sexxx Dreams and Venus ones were cool though :yes:

Also why the song always cut at the same time in his videos? Lol I've noticed that, it always happens during "worship" in Venus.

am I the only one who likes to pretend that video never happened 

Why tho? It's one of her s-xiest videos + King B.

Why tho? It's one of her s-xiest videos + King B.

I just really hate the editing... The way it's cut makes Gaga look like she's having a seizure and I'm pretty sure the whole effect with the perpetually blinking frames is hazardous to those with epilepsy  :eww:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived