💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think there are both sides to the Gaga-Perez thing?

DirtyLittleMonster

Featured Posts

I think there's definitely 2 sides to this whole feud, I don't believe Gaga is 100% innocent. But at the same time, this isn't the first time Perez has done something to hurt/offend another artist or "friend" I'm not gonna give him any sympathy for what Gaga has supposedly done to "use" him, because he's done so much **** in the past that there's no way i'm gonna give him the time of day.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I think she just cut him out because she knew having him as a friend reflected badly on her image and was just looking for a way to do so that it wouldn't make her look like a backstabber, lol. Good move on her part tbh

GypsyPrince

It takes two hands to clap. I'm pretty sure Gaga made some choices or did some things which she could have done it in another way, but then again, whatever she'd supposedly done/said DOES NOT warrant such behaviour from Perez.

He's not only pressed, but obsessed. Gaga should collaborate with Mariah on a rehash of her most iconic song, tbh.

Scarlet Witch

Well it takes both hands to clap so that pig probably has got some real concrete **** that could destroy gaga.

GagaObsession

They could equally be to blame but the problem with Perez is that he doesn't let things lie and because he constantly picks fault with Gaga it makes him look like an attention seeking bully.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived