💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think there are both sides to the Gaga-Perez thing?

DirtyLittleMonster

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

He is a mean bully. I have no sympathy for him and even if he was right in this situation, he's so far UP my sh*** list that I don't care anyway!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are always two sides to a story, no matter how true or false.

It's true that when two people explain their perception of an experience they had together, the story always varies because not one person sees one thing the same. Your perception of an event may not be the same as the person who shared that moment with you. They will remember it differently and even tell you that you got the story wrong, even though you're sure you did and they didn't.

That said, it's possible that Perez didn't feel he overstepped a boundary at the time while Gaga felt he did. Intoxication could have played a major role, especially if she was drinking and a little sensitive. It's possible that he was a complete asshole because he is prone to being one.

No matter what, neither account of events will ever be the same, even if they both tell the truth.

All i need to say about Perez is 

rihanna-gif10.gif

I don't have time for pepole how are that immature and spreads neagative!  :whitney:

DirtyLittleMonster

It's true that when two people explain their perception of an experience they had together, the story always varies because not one person sees one thing the same. Your perception of an event may not be the same as the person who shared that moment with you. They will remember it differently and even tell you that you got the story wrong, even though you're sure you did and they didn't.

That said, it's possible that Perez didn't feel he overstepped a boundary at the time while Gaga felt he did. Intoxication could have played a major role, especially if she was drinking and a little sensitive. It's possible that he was a complete asshole because he is prone to being one.

No matter what, neither account of events will ever be the same, even if they both tell the truth.

This ^

/thread

Michelle

I do believe Perez is a terrible person and Gaga is a saint compared to him. But this is just how I was raised - to give people a chance to explain themselves and to consider both points to a story.

I really don't mean to offend anyone and I am grateful no one has said nasty things (You're not a true/real/super fan, etc).

YOur not offending anyone because you have said nothing wrong. I do believe their is two sides, because there are always 2 sides to EVERY Story no matter who the hell it is.On that not I can't stand him and have always found him vile, but I'm not blind to know that everybody plays a part in it.The only thing I see her at fault is letting herself into that POS life to get to a point where he had her vulnerable to bash(or whatever happened) her that way.She had to of known how he was. With that said, I am not picking his side at all and TBH it's none of our concern anyway.. ALSO THE OP is not having sympathy, just discussing both sides ;) I don't think ANYONE has sympathy for that douche bag.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I do believe Perez is a terrible person and Gaga is a saint compared to him. But this is just how I was raised - to give people a chance to explain themselves and to consider both points to a story.

I really don't mean to offend anyone and I am grateful no one has said nasty things (You're not a true/real/super fan, etc).

No one should be offended. This is a good topic and you are a good person for believing that two people deserve to voice their stories and have both taken into account prior to placing judgement. I wish more people were like this.

Gagadisiak

Dear Britney,

**** you!

**** YOU!!!!!!!

We are insulted, offended and disgusted by your "performance" at the VMAs.

Are you ****ing serious???

What you did was disrespectful to your few remaining fans. And it was disrespectful to MTV!

You didn't even try!!!!!

You should have just cancelled, b---h.

Your performance was beyond pathetic. The old Britney Spears, who was at one point (a long time ago) truly great, would be embarrassed by your lack of professionalism and utterly ****eous appearance at the VMAs.

Where was Criss Angel? Where was the magic? And by 'magic' we don't mean any tricks or illusions.

You seemed dead onstage. You have lost that spark and shine that used to ooze out of you!

We all know you lipsynch, but you couldn't even do that well at the VMAs!

And you barely danced!

You couldn't even get good hair extensions??????

You have no one to blame for your failure but YOU!

There was no way you were going to be good. You were out partying every night before the VMAs for three days in a row until almost sunrise! You were probably still drunk or high during your performance!!! You almost tripped a few times, you ****ing mess!!!!!!!

No bull**** excuse that you or your camp will come up with can make up for how pathetic your performance was.

You heard Sarah Silverman was going to make fun of your kids and it upset you? Deal with it! Rise above it! Or don't go on!

A true professional will DELIVER - no matter what!!!!

Let's repeat that. It's worth repeating.

A true professional will deliver - NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you did was inexcusable!

Your new manager, Jeff Kwatinez, should be ashamed of himself! You have tainted his reputation and everyone at his company, The Firm, should run and hide.

Your record label, Jive, must be thrilled.

You should apologize to everyone, Britney!!!!

You are pathetic!

**** YOU!

xoxo

Perez

P.S. Your beer belly looked hot!

A letter to britney in 2007 , its not professional . he made fun of Kesha X-tina Britney Gaga Rihanna Miley 

He's a mess. 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

DirtyLittleMonster

I feel we need to be more fair and open-minded in these kind of situations, maybe there's something in this that we can learn and take from this, to apply in our own lives and problems we face and will face.

I agree with Glamaphonica, it doesn't matter how horrible Perez is (he is very horrible indeed) but we always have to look at both sides of the story to any argument, story or feud, whether it's to do with Perez, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown & Frank Ocean or Sharon and Kelly Osbourne, any celebrity or person.

I acknowledge that not everyone will do this and it is unfortunate but at least if we try and do this, it will make the world, one sequin at a time, a better place and it will make our and other's lives better.

I agree with you in that people can be one sided. In this issue Im honestly against him, but I do feel like in other instances the whole story isnt heard (Fusari, manager, bff etc.)

I feel we need to be more fair and open-minded in these kind of situations, maybe there's something in this that we can learn and take from this, to apply in our own lives and problems we face and will face.

I agree with Glamaphonica, it doesn't matter how horrible Perez is (he is very horrible indeed) but we always have to look at both sides of the story to any argument, story or feud, whether it's to do with Perez, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown & Frank Ocean or Sharon and Kelly Osbourne, any celebrity or person.

I acknowledge that not everyone will do this and it is unfortunate but at least if we try and do this, it will make the world, one sequin at a time, a better place and it will make our and other's lives better.

I applaud you :) this is exactly right. It would be helpful if people took both stories into perspective prior to placing any type of judgement.

I made this a promise to myself, that I will always do this in any situation (but cautious for my own safety), before placing blame or judgement. I was never popular so my say had zero relevance. No one was ever willing to risk their social status to know the truth about me; instead, they listened to everyone else. I knew all the rumors and gossip were false and it hurt knowing no one would believe me. I would never put someone through that.

Finally, some rationality. You are a gem in this forum.

Yes, I do think that there are two sides to the story and no, I don't even like Perez and am a Lady Gaga fan. You guys must remember, the two of them were super best friends for a long while and would have their secrets. Hopefully one day it'll blow over and they can at least be respectful of one another and be in the same room or at an event.

Bad blood is bad for the psyche.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived