Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Whats up with the lack of Gaga news?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Allison M

I don't know... I am disappointed though. We waited for so long and had a long blackout right before the album. Now 2 months after the album was released we are in another blackout. No wonder the GP is no longer interested... I'm hardly interested at this point.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all have to face the facts here, the more the public gets sick of Gaga the less we'll see her face out in public or hear news about her performing or doing promotion.

The artRave really got me hyped for this era. How did we go from flying dresses to her commenting on posts on Lm.com, we should be on the 3rd single by now but I won't even go into the DWUW video issue

Freddy Krueger

I don't know... I am disappointed though. We waited for so long and had a long blackout right before the album. Now 2 months after the album was released we are in another blackout. No wonder the GP is no longer interested... I'm hardly interested at this point.

This, ARTPOP had so much potential. 

Born To Slay

Just a thought, maybe with this underperformance commercially Gaga and co don't find the need to do more promo and appearances if the interest is just not there. Same thing happened with Xtina when they released promo wouldn't help. They cut the album era short and didn't even produce a tour.

Ok, that level of disappointment is not happening with Gaga, but when you're no longer this big it makes sense you're not constantly all Oliver the media all the time.

But she is still huge ARTPOP out-sold Bangerzand all the other pop albums except Prism (no, Beyonce ain't a pop album from what I hear)

brizoda

We all have to face the facts here, the more the public gets sick of Gaga the less we'll see her face out in public or hear news about her performing or doing promotion.

I think the problem it's not the fact of a médium success with ARTPOP, i think the problem is her

Weasel

Yeah I'm bored too. Even tho BTW promo was too much we don't have any news since the X Factor. 

Bellatrix

Well her fans have pretty much request that she **** up and never talk about anything till it's done, so i guess you'll get news when it happens?

This!

I dont get it either... i remember when I checked Gaga daily.. because of daily happenings....outfits, promo, videos, performances, art, controversy etc.... 

Burnt out? Lack of funds? Lack of creativity? Preoccupied? Who knows. Love her music, always, I love her more then just the music... her artistry is an absolute experience. Thats what I loved about TF, TFM, and BTW. It was an experience to stay up ALL night for a video release. It was an experience to watch/wait for her to perform on TV. 

Its underwhelming, especially after the wait. 

Until next time, imma rock to AP. 

Free my mind, ARTPOP, you make my heart stop.

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived