• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BROSEIDON

I swear I have seen this before... :)

This. I've seen the vinyl in my local Hastings and thought nothing of it

BROSEIDON

You better go buy it and post pics!

I might go in the morning and see if it's still there. I had no idea this wasn't supposed to be out :rip:

Don't worry guys in my (s-xxx) dreams taylors mothers sister told me that we would getting in 2065. #ARTPOP2065

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Honey Boo Boo

The ARTPOP Vinyl has been delayed again! (In the UK at least).

I've just had an email from Amazon to inform me that the release date has now been pushed back to March 3rd 2014!

Boooo

Ordered it from the "official" Gaga store instead. They told me it was delayed til late December, it's mid-January now. :flop:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Honey Boo Boo

ARTPOP would be the first Gaga album I actually bought tbh...

...and it got delayed. :flop: Das it going to KatyDaily. :derpga:

When it does arrive, they better have given something free along with the vinyl, like a message saying, "Sorry for the extended wait. Thanks for waiting! You now get a secret copy for the DWUW video, Act II, and the videos for every song in ARTPOP"

ARTPOP would be the first Gaga album I actually bought tbh......and it got delayed. :flop: Das it going to KatyDaily. :derpga:When it does arrive, they better have given something free along with the vinyl, like a message saying, "Sorry for the extended wait. Thanks for waiting! You now get a secret copy for the DWUW video, Act II, and the videos for every song in ARTPOP"

I did ask for something extra sent them an email telling them its too much that every month it gets delayed and all I got when they answered is your order is intact thank for contacting us.

Smooth Criminal

Much surprise. 

Gaga obviously doesn't care about this era & it's high time that we, as fans stopped giving a damn about it as well! :coffee:

fede ARTPOP

They look foiled!!!! :udidnt:

idk if thats foiled! :s   but in Amazon says...

imited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket on silver foil stock.

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Jewels n Drugs

Not even surprised any more :emma:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Honey Boo Boo

I dont understand why people still buy these though... :awkney:

Cause we are desperate fans who want to waste our money on Gaga although she already has more money than we will ever have in our lifetime. :giveup:

Archived