💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's open dialog on LM.com

tiffa

Featured Posts

Here's the Katheryn tweet https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/391999414446735360/photo/1

Anyway in my original post I just said the many offputting tweets/lm.com posts is the reason some stans hate her twitter/lm.com! It's not like the many non-offputting tweets/lm.com cancel out the ones that are

Okay, that was back on October 20th. I don't see anything really wrong with this tweet if she's just being funny and challenging the focus on charts. But more importantly she's had many absolutely wonderful and encouraging posts and tweets.

So, by the logic you are describing, 100 wonderful tweets plus 100 good tweets plus 100 informative tweets plus 10 negative tweets is someone who is being SO negative that they are offputting? :usrs: By that standard, I think we'd ban all but 10 people on this forum.

She has a God complex and seems bipolar.

That's about it.

If by "bipolar" you mean someone who is happy and enthusiastic most of the time, and has an occasional down day, then we are all bipolar. :) I've never seen a truly DEPRESSED tweet/post from her. EDIT: And it's "Goddess" complex. :) But I really doubt she has that either. If anything, she has the opposite problem of not having enough confidence sometimes.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Golden Gangsta

Goddess Of Love.....anyone not familiar with the song Venus, might see it as a bit a self indulgent act. However her intentions behind it are genuine. No matter what she may face, Love always wins in the end. So I think she is sticking to the right path :)

You forgot this:

iK1jSCnvr8yMm.gif

I don't really care what Gaga writes about on little monster. com , it's just that she isn't doing anything otherwise. She has a single out and seems like she is not promoting it at all nor any of her music on the new album. It's just a very boring time. It doesn't even seem like she will have anything to do with The Grammy's coming up. I'm looking for her to stop the drama and start the music!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Personally I think that she should cut way back on all social media and keep it mostly professional on her official pages. She can surf anonymously if she likes. I usually admire celebrities who have the restraint to keep their private life personal and public drama free. Its not that i don't want to know her business, its that I shouldn't know. Her choice though, I just don't feel like its right for her image. 

The whole 'enigma popstar' element seems faded a tad. 

I don't feel as close to her this era as I have in the past, the communication seems spotty and distracted.  Its hard to explain, it feels like her being so much closer feels so much farther.

The LM posts and interactions make me very uncomfortable and I don't know why. For the help support she gives people on there, its positive but it feels shallow, I think its because its on the internet. It feels estranged from reality and real life. Like her talking to and supporting people back stage at a concert or something seems a lot more real. I dunno LM.com is just a really weird website with weird dynamics. People on here talk a lot about how there's a lot of attention seeking on there and from what I have seen of the 'feed' is that's true, mostly a ton of shirtless selfies and 'heart this if so and so'. 

As for her personal posts, they kinda scare me. A lot of them seem like they come from a dark place. And its not that i want to be deaf to her issues, but there are a lot of reasons for her not to air her dirty laundry in public. 

Ugh this post is really contradictory.

In my case, it's not about the amount of negative posts, but about the content of these posts.

I mean, she :

- says she was mismanaged, so that's why this era is not what it was supposed to be ;

- says a lot a people betrayed her ;

- gives a defition of a fan ;

- almost says that critics are "irrelevant" (speaking like that whereas these critics helped her back in 2008/9/11...) ;

- asks us to buy copies whereas she's "only about music and not the bling" ;

- wants to ban the "flop" word ;

- crashes the critics (her tweets about the Roar/Applause competiton, her weight gain, the thing with Madonna's ponytail,...).

It only annoys me because I think it gives to the critics new ways to blame her. For example, in France, a lot of newspapers call her a bad loser because of this "mismanagement" thing she said (https://littlemonsters.com/post/52c9ee5da296c8b7228b4f86). She always played with the medias, but now the medias are playing with her image, it's sad to see tbh...

I agree with your post Tiffa,  Gaga has some points in those post/comments,  but people, idk,  are too focused on molding her to their tastes.

I think the most important thing is that she's trying. 

She's trying to help people, she's trying to change people's perspectives on internet culture, she's trying to make the world a better place, even if it's one person at a time. Is that such a bad thing? Even if it doesn't work, she's made an effort to use her fame and power to change the world for the better. 

This!!   at least she's doing something (and she tried thousands of times),  at least she's not ignoring it :)

Part of the problems is that a lot of users here don't visit LM.com much.

All they hear about Gaga's posts on LM.com is the drama caused when she says something about critics, and they don't see the 20 other posts on LM.com after that which are just normal happy posts.

If you read ALL of her LM.com posts, you'll see she isn't harping on negativity or critics. She's just casually chatting with fans about MANY topics.

The same with her tweets. They cover a wide range of topics and are MOSTLY positive!

This!  I think some of us are misinterpreting some of the things she said.   I mean, for me, she's not being dramatic AT ALL.  (there far more examples of a celebrity being dramatic)

Se really can't win :smh:

I just wish when she was "A student of the art of fame".

She knew how to play the game and had such a strong, undeniable image. But this image is fading. The monsters of fame are now getting to her when we all thought she knew how it worked. Her image is that of someone who is insecure rather than a strong, free b---h.

I love how she is open with us now and how much she is trying to help a community that we are always taking part in, but I can't help but miss the girl that was prepared for everything when it came to fame and faced everything as a free b---h.

It's almost like she was our rock, our strong side. And now that she is breaking under pressure, everyone else is feeling weak too.

I got a lot of my strength from seeing Gaga's strength, but now that she doesn't come across thy way it's like I'm losing that. Am I making sense?

By being open like this, there is a braveness and strength that can be seen as weakness in a culture that has learned and conditioned to be guarded, strong like men who never talk about their feelings, never show weakness as a Spartan.., however, there is great strength in patience, resolve in the image of open arms, an open mind, and an open mind in the risk of pain, betrayal, and critical judgment. Ask any parent, any caretaker of the elderly, disabled, and disadvantaged, shelters of injured animals. There is a strength there. Men hide their feelings to cover the blows of life, but there are plenty of men and women who open up and talk about things. It's human nature to have a support system and to extend it, when the mediator between the head and the hands is the heart. (Folks might know that reference. ;) )

I wasn't into to the idea when it appeared Gaga was acting above criticism, but there was context to consider. When she talked about depression, she was looking out for a fan hurting with it. She went out of her way to be a helping hand when none is required of her, that goes above and beyond what people look for in a pop star aka entertainers. We want them to be strong, to be mysterious, and to be carefree, because it shows hard strength we all wish we had. However, all those "tough" perceived pop stars, even rock stars are human and their emotions complete the human dynamic. We call them celebrities, project all sorts of images on them. But just as the Wizard of Oz carried such fear and ominous dread about his name, there is a man (a person) behind the curtain, just like there is a girl behind the aura.

Maybe she is still that strong, hard ass, free b---h, but she also has this gooey softness inside like the inner kitten inside the tiger. With communication of the digital age, she gives a more complete picture of what a pop star of the 21st century with her image and her words.

Anyways, very interesting thoughts in this thread, Tiffa.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

high heeled fem

people are frustrated because the era has been a disaster, no one would care about her "spreading kindness" in her free time if the era was simultaneously doing well. Right now she's taking time to plan and reboot the era, if she comes back strong and gets the era underway like it was supposed to, people will be satisfied

:manicure: and they said BTW era was...she gave us everything on time...and it had flawless promo :coffee: btw was perfect

shes not being that kind! she got mad at someone for calling her boots uggs

:manicure: and they said BTW era was...she gave us everything on time...and it had flawless promo :coffee: btw was perfect

shes not being that kind! she got mad at someone for calling her boots uggs

The BTW era was actually a really good era in hindsight 

In my case, it's not about the amount of negative posts, but about the content of these posts.

I mean, she :

- says she was mismanaged, so that's why this era is not what it was supposed to be ;

- says a lot a people betrayed her ;

- gives a defition of a fan ;

- almost says that critics are "irrelevant" (speaking like that whereas these critics helped her back in 2008/9/11...) ;

- asks us to buy copies whereas she's "only about music and not the bling" ;

- wants to ban the "flop" word ;

- crashes the critics (her tweets about the Roar/Applause competiton, her weight gain, the thing with Madonna's ponytail,...).

Yes, she has posted these 7 things. She has also posted hundreds of things that are positive, encouraging, funny, cool, insightful, helpful, etc. She's talked to fans who are struggling with depression, are scared because they got pregnant, or are having other issues.

Personally, I don't have a problem with those 7 things she said, each taken in full context. But even if I did, like if she tweeted "Fluttershy is SO annoying!!!", I wouldn't let one disagreement bother me when I otherwise love most every thing she does.

Some people don't like to hear that there are things Gaga doesn't like to hear.

Some people complain that Gaga complains.

Some people make negative comments about Gaga making negative comments.

Some people start drama because they are mad that Gaga started drama because she was mad.

When they look in the mirror, do they see Gaga? That's the only way this makes any sense. :rip:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived