Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Doesn't gaga get tired of focusing on the negativity?

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How exactly is she focusing on the negativity? About 1 in 15 of her LM.com posts have addressed critics or criticism. Even fewer of her Tweets are about negativity.

MoneyFameSex

How exactly is she focusing on the negativity? About 1 in 15 of her LM.com posts have addressed critics or criticism. Even fewer of her Tweets are about negativity.

every do what you want performance

every interview

everything about her is  "crash the critics"

that's all she's worried about now

its like she doesn't give a **** about the music anymore

Whispering

This is getting annoying :redface: Gaga just wants to be a good person and make people happy, NOT take their constitutional rights away :awkney:

I agree!

People are completely clueless if they think any of this has anything to do with the Constitution's definition of Freedom of Speech. I wish people would research what that really means, instead of applying it to a situation that has nothing to do with the Constitutional right.

Your freedom of speech is not being taken away! Stop saying that, people! As a citizen of the United States, you still have the right to spew your crazy **** (about a bunch of pop girls ;) ) all over the internet, without fear of being arrested. The government will not step in and take away your rights to post about how Gaga is "flopping" and how she "just isn't the bad ass b---h" you want her to be. They don't ****ing care! 

I'm already over that negativity/positivity//superfans/realfans whole drama nonsense. i just need good music, shows and music videos from her, i just want to be entertained and to have a wish to see her live, cause right now i don't care that much cause its no fun imho. 

But at the end she should do what she wants and everyone has to decide if he can live with that or not.

Whispering

So basically an open letter to Gaga telling her how to live her life, by the point of not listening to people telling her how to live her life or the negativity that surrounds it. Lol k, some good points were made but truthfully it's just another person telling her what to do with her career.

NONE of us have a clue of what is going on behind the scenes, and if people stopped acting like they did half of this fan base would cheer up already. Did you not see that smiling face at the Golden Globes? If you ask me, she's not annoyed with the critics right now, she's annoyed with the fans who are acting like just because they see her picture or what she's wearing for the day that suddenly means they know her personal life.

Basically, yes. Another long rant from some random person on ATRL (like that doesn't tell us something right there) telling Gaga what to do and how to do it. IF this fan is one of the few with a full time job and career, they aren't a major artist signed with a major record label. They have NO IDEA of the extreme high levels of commitments and pressures that these high profile music artists face on a daily basis for years.None of the fans have even a small idea of what musical artists at Gaga's level are dealing with and what they are giving up in their personal lives.Career advice coming from some kid in high school or college, or someone with their typical hour a week job is ridiculous.

But at the end she should do what she wants and everyone has to decide if he can live with that or not.

Exactly!

giskardsb

Gaga says a few things about the effect negativity has on the artist and she is "focusing" on it.  Yes this era is about that to some extent, but in terms of generating  a positive environment for the artist, not a negative one.

Meanwhile, fans are having meltdowns over everything.

who exactly is focusing on negativity?  Gaga is trying to counteract it, while many fans are actively perpetuating it.

If u lose your fierceness you lose your fans gurl sis that's rule number 1 in pop culture :bunny:

Unless you have people who are actually fans of something other than fierceness. knitting.gif

Basically, yes. Another long rant from some random person on ATRL (like that doesn't tell us something right there) telling Gaga what to do and how to do it. IF this fan is one of the few with a full time job and career, they aren't a major artist signed with a major record label. They have NO IDEA of the extreme high levels of commitments and pressures that these high profile music artists face on a daily basis for years.None of the fans have even a small idea of what musical artists at Gaga's level are dealing with and what they are giving up in their personal lives.Career advice coming from some kid in high school or college, or someone with their typical hour a week job is ridiculous.

And what's sad is that it is a basic human reaction to eventually let things like this get to you. If she reads comments from her fans asking why she is so sad, when really she might be truly happy and have hundreds of different projects going on at the moment, chances are some of them really will get to her. But it's not the media, it's the FANS. This fan base is truly poisonous at times, and I think she is finally realizing that. There's just too many people with an opinion that they deem is the best. We all, including myself, need to lay off the assumptions of how she is feeling, and let her tell us HERSELF how she is feeling. 

I couldn't even imagine being in her place, some fans just don't know how to let her breathe. Afterall, it wasn't the media that made her avoid this forum, it was us.

AbuHassan1992

I thought she said stop the drama start the music but instead she crashed the critic saying it's wrong

Gaga says a few things about the effect negativity has on the artist and she is "focusing" on it.  Yes this era is about that to some extent, but in terms of generating  a positive environment for the artist, not a negative one.

Meanwhile, fans are having meltdowns over everything.

who exactly is focusing on negativity?  Gaga is trying to counteract it, while many fans are actively perpetuating it.

she should be ignoring us for the most part imo

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived